Major freeze issue

SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
is any one having major freeze issues right now?
it’s making the game unplayable, as soon as I get in it froze and just won’t budge forcing the game to quit anyone else have that problem?

Prev1

Comments

• LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    The app is working fine for me, but I see many people discussing the issue on Facebook, so you are not alone. I'm sure GLU is aware and hopefully the issue will be remedied quickly.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m having random freezes and general bad performance I wonder if it has to do with 11.4.1 iOS update, is there anyone on Android with similar issues to rule out iOS being the cause?
  • mrfadedglorymrfadedglory Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Yeah I’m here on an iPhone. Freezing on a bonus game, freezing while editing team. Bad
  • OUTIGEROUTIGER Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Iphone. Freezing up when I do anything. Can't play CvC

SchlongDeBurro
  • Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    is any one having major freeze issues right now?
    it’s making the game unplayable, as soon as I get in it froze and just won’t budge forcing the game to quit anyone else have that problem?

It’s really bad for me on IOS. Constantly freezing and crashing. It is really bad
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
    I’m having random freezes and general bad performance I wonder if it has to do with 11.4.1 iOS update, is there anyone on Android with similar issues to rule out iOS being the cause?
    I haven’t update to 11.4.1 and mine keeps freezing and crashing. Not sure what it is but it’s horrible on IOS 
  • lifewithryanlifewithryan Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here, iPhone 8. Forced restarts don't work. I'm in game for about 30-45 seconds and it locks up hard. Turned of WiFi just to test, no difference. I can't even chat with my club much past the time it takes to type 1 or 2 messages.
    Was reduced to autoplaying all of my club vs club entries especially after losing a 30k round after a continue because of this issue :/
  • SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    Can’t even make it out the home screen without locking up

so iPhone only issue? Any androids?
  • PaxtinPaxtin Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I can’t play for more then 30 seconds before a freeze. Either mid game or in menus. iOS user here. 
  • dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    mine is freezing up to. was fine up until the last hour or so
    They better make up for this bad
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    I am hearing the issue may be fixed. For those who were experiencing issues, is it any better now?
    Proud TSB VIP!
    I am hearing the issue may be fixed. For those who were experiencing issues, is it any better now?
    So far it’s a little better.
  • dontgodontgo Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    it's a little better but still freezing for me. really sucks - I've lost out on so many rounds of club vs club due to it freezing in the middle of the match or right at the end.
  • 4orty4orty4orty4orty Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    No, especially frustrating since we're in the middle of a CvC and I can't watch the videos for the increased multiplier and boost.
    It was working for 1/2 hour then I attempted to play C V C got a unable to download uniform error , game booted me I start it up and back to the lock up freezing
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Lost 3 entries in first c v c but so far so good this time around.  Was freezing like crazy doing bonus games.  Just getting kicked off game during bonus games occasionally now.
  • DPKSDPKS Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    No, it’s even worse for me at this point. Lost out on all my chances for CvC bc I kept getting kicked out as the 1st pitch was coming 
    Glu you absolutely suck!, at least post a msg on twitter and update us on what’s  goin on let us lnowjur working on it , the game is literally unplayable 15 secs in and screwed , out club leader can’t even log in to his account now I have ton of gold save from offers I bought and for what? To be locked up on start?
  • JamminjerkJamminjerk Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Unplayable. On iPhone 8 and haven’t updated to 11.4.1 either
  • luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I haven’t been able to play since the event started, and I agree. It’s frustrating that they won’t give us updates on the issue, or for that matter, even acknowledge that there is any kind of issue at all. 
  • MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    I log in to accomplish one item at a time. Coincidentally I had to autoplay CvC and got a round of 250,000. Unfortunately the AL AllStar Box was XP.
  • gregplagregpla Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    There seems to be major issues when you try to watch a video for a boost, or for 4 gold, my game crashes hard afterwards.
    Glu has changed something on the video watching, probably about 4 or 5 hours ago and a lot of people are screwed, because of it.
  • Trajan117Trajan117 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I’m still crashing pretty frequently; really hope glu can fix this soon. Makes the game dang near unplayable 
  • IndirectbadassIndirectbadass Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I was crashing every time I opened the game, now I can play regular games, but my playoffs and the C vs. C matchups say Uniform error and it just crashes my game and restarts. It keeps using entries every time. Needless to say it makes it hard to compete. 
  • Dignans1Dignans1 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I had the uniform error last week with the club vs. club. I let CS know about the issue so hopefully they've been working on it for a while.
    Some from glu plz update us !! Need it to work by tomorrow’s fan rewards
    It’s back to crashing/freezing every second. Nearly impossible to do anything. As a free player this kills me because I can’t watch videos with the freezing.
    I reset my iPhone to a backup from last night and knock on wood it’s been a little better, still pretty sluggish though but I can at least attempt to play