Options

Degrom Bonus

caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
So I already have a prime 410 degrom but the bonus guy from box is less strength but scores more??? That’s kinda crappy!!!

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited July 2018
    Yeah, diff version. The 400 max version has a bonus skill(prime events). The Trout situation bothers me more. Both the 425 and the 405 prime versions have the same bonus skill. I really have a difficult time understand the logic behind that.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    That's usually how they do the bonus players as you may already have multiple versions of the same player and the bonus one is the one that is offered in the event box only. As far as your prime being stronger since the 400 max has special skills I guess technically if you upgrade them as well he could be a bit stronger. Yours is a solid version already though so it wouldn't really be worth the XP to level the new too much one if you get him.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Well fan rewards hit so guess I’ll go see what I can get.  Frustrating though about these players.  But it’s part of it.
  • Options
    dodgerdawgdodgerdawg Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    So because I didn't get my Prime 425 Trout with RHP skill via their paid box, I don't get bonus points? That's awesome....