Free gifts

newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
I got a couple things on this to say 
   First is there a schedule for these gifts? Or are they just random sent ?  I believe Friday gift been every week, but didn’t pay enough attention to the rest!!!   
   Next id like to say thanks glu for these gifts, it is a little added incentive to us and wasn’t given in 17.   Good little improvement!!!
   Last is gift contents,  mostly the 1 evo I see a bit.   Considering my other post on here about evo troubles, I find this hilarious that we are gifted 1 evo.  Would you call it glu humor?   Well I just need 149 evo more for my next upgrade!!!   Lol.   

Comments

• TimberwolfTimberwolf Registered Users 46 Posts
    I also got a laugh out of the 1 evo. They usually try to do free gifts every day but obviously aren't able to when they run into issues like they did last week with the app freezing up for iOS users. I think the time of day is just random. Sometimes I get a Twitter notification for it and sometimes I don't. I guess it's just up to Glu. Free daily gifts are a nice addition to this year's version. While sometimes they aren't that great, they're always welcome. Can't complain when something's free.
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Something free is good to me