Club vs club

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
stinks when you win club vs club but they get the all star box... 
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    MISSRED said:
    I am usually on the other side of that. Nothing more frustrating when you score twice as many as anyone else and not win MVP because my team did not win
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Ive been there too. And that is the easiest way to get much needed prime XP. I cant afford to buy all stars and xp nonstop. But when we play better then others, on either side, we should get the rewards.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I've been on both sides of this thing as well... I think there may be an issue with some club members not showing up to support the effort and it sometimes becomes an individual competition...I think it's why we're starting to see more individuals leaving clubs to compete in CvC on their own or in a smaller group. Maybe there could be a meaningful award for top club member as well (for both sides)?
    It's all done with mirrors
  • bazzboybazzboy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    It stinks when you win MVP, high round score etc and do not get any rewards for the matchup 2 matches consecutively.
    Great idea! Both sides top performers earn a special reward. This will motivate in club competition and get more guys playing verses. I just find it sad that we won, and their guy got the single best reward, an all star player... I ralleyed my team and got xp...
    bazzboy said:
    It stinks when you win MVP, high round score etc and do not get any rewards for the matchup 2 matches consecutively.
    I woulf email glu on that, they are quick to fix wrongs like this for individuals. They took care of mine in hours. Good luck.
  • razorback24razorback24 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    So what is the best high round score you guys have scored? I got 157,970 points as my high.
    1 entry, i got maybe 35k. 1 round, i got maybe 75k. It drives me crazy when bronze guys get over 100k on autoplay and dont even try or care. But at least they are in my club when it happens. Ive seen BIGFVCKINGIANT put up 150k-200k pts on a regular basis. His high score may be over 500k a round. Maybe even higher? 
  • maddmaxx67maddmaxx67 Registered Users, Member 140 Posts
    edited August 2018
    264k in one matchup, 104k in one entry. Since I am a one team club, I don’t go all out until the final matchup since I try to keep my win margins to a minimum so that my next matchup is against the worst possible club. Often I don’t even use all of my entry’s if I have a comfortable lead.
  • usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I agree, if both sides high scorers played, it would certainly encourage more participation!
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’ve had a few rounds north of 250k, 360k is my best round ever, 425k for a whole game though I typically average around 250k per game.  As someone who has won some high rounds/outscored the top guy on the other side yet having the club losing the game I’d love to see the top scorer on both teams get something with the top scorer on the winning team get the better reward as winning for your club should count for something.
  • grundnernation79grundnernation79 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I have no idea how people can rack up the cvc pts. Even if I auto play I don’t think I’ve ever been over 7k
  • grundnernation79grundnernation79 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    And I have 5 prime players and most of my team tapped out in silver
  • MDTerps42MDTerps42 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    MISSRED said:

FYI...if you win, then the winning Club always has the MVP. U get the high round score 2x Prime picks whether u win or lose, but the Boxes for the Club MVP is ALWAYS the Winning Teams highest scoring player...