Walk off hero today (8/6)

2Next

Comments

• paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    That is why I included a response that I received from a Glu customer service manager. 
    The section with the information about gold being used to free a hitter, and there is nothing stating it as an exploit to reuse a hitter in the event of a loss, is also a statement from Glu.  It's a public statement and one which more players have seen with their own eyes.  It's always there, dude.  
  • qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    I can't get past 5.9 lol. This is what I got. It's crazy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 
  • getthesehands108getthesehands108 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    It’s Monday so yet again it’s another edition of Walk Off Hero, here’s what you’ll be facing at the end of Round 5.  No changes from last week but for those getting here for the first time here’s rounds 7-10 of level 5:

5.7: Jacob DeGrom (RH)
    5.8: Brad Hand (LH)
    5.9: Jake Arrietta (RH)
    5:10: Corey Kluber (RH)

Best of luck to everyone and happy cycling!
    As usual, I make it to the last pitcher in level 5 and can’t beat it. I will cycle one day...
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    paidoff said:
    That is why I included a response that I received from a Glu customer service manager. 
    The section with the information about gold being used to free a hitter, and there is nothing stating it as an exploit to reuse a hitter in the event of a loss, is also a statement from Glu.  It's a public statement and one which more players have seen with their own eyes.  It's always there, dude.  
    They won’t jail half of their customers for this. Just like they didn’t jail everyone last year who used the slugger pick glitch.  There is a difference between an exploit and cheating. Lots of people burn through cash to play round one, lose round 2, win one and use the bonus player for round 2 then lose 3. People use a lot of cash to put up those points quick by autoplaying, especially Wednesday when the rewards per round are just 100 cash and 25 gloves

Sounds like everyone here would think me leveling up Arenado today to where he is my 12th best hitter so it only cost 20 gold to unloc
  • spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    qkpony said:

I can't get past 5.9 lol. This is what I got. It's crazy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 

What's bam bams hit rating ? My Harper all star has a lower hit rating

Wow. You are a lot better than me. I’m glad I can at least make it to the last pitcher 

Now hear me out . I use Harper before the final 3 levels . Freeman for lvl8. Correa for lvl 9 arrietta . And altuve for lvl 10.
    Check your batters hit ratings before going in hot . You may have better luck playing trout pending what you have his skill at

Mine
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @qkpony I would use schoop on 5.9 and 5.10. This is what I am working with and I use Freeman in 5.10 since he's a lefty.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Houmy said:
    @qkpony I would use schoop on 5.9 and 5.10. This is what I am working with and I use Freeman in 5.10 since he's a lefty.

Houmy said:

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @getthesehands108 are you talking about an image? Not sure why it wouldn't load the attachment for you.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I had a pretty good day for myself in the end and was able to cycle 4 times and actually had gold left to buy a PotW box at the end.  First time I would have had gold left at the end of this as it usually ends up taking everything due to 5.10 restarts.  Was 4-9 vs Kluber total and he was a lot easier with a boosted PotW Yelich and his 325ish hit tool at 10% boost, meaning when the straight stuff came (fastball/changeup I didn’t miss them quite as often )
    Houmy said:
    @getthesehands108 are you talking about an image? Not sure why it wouldn't load the attachment for you.
    Yeah. I tried to upload one and it said unable to upload image 
  • qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    The best I could do was 5.10 but didn't cycle. 
  • paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    It's hard to cycle WOH.  Might it have something to do with your favorite team, uniform colors and the alphabetical order of hitters in your lineup?  The many conspiracies on this forum and no one has suggested the totally plausible Theory of the Inadequate?  It's the game within the game, man.