Anyone ever had trouble buying gold through itunes

jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
i spend alot(in my opinion) of money in this game. But i have fun and i dont have to stretch to fo it so im not upset about it. What i am upset about if that it seems to me that there is a limit on how much i can spend in a day or 24 hr period. Im not sure if this is an issue with glu or itunes but if i buy a discount 10k pack 69.99, 79.99 or 89.99 then when the next deal pops up and i try to purchase. It says “purchase could not be completed please contact itunes for support.”

it also seems works on weekends when fan rewards are going on. Just last week i was 2k gold away from 30k reward. So i try to buy even the 400 packs and no luck. 

Anyone else experienced something similar?

i am vip and have contacted customer service once before and seemed to be fixed for a few but now back to the same.

Comments

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I bought the 69.99 and 79.99 offer about 8 hours apart from each other last weekend and was able to purchase on Sunday to reach 35k bonus. I’d go to iTunes and see...I did notice the other day though I couldn’t access my Apple ID account or make purchases for about 30 minutes. Maybe just a security precaution? Not sure, but best of luck and keep on tapping!