Options

No videos available

caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
how long does this usually last for? Anyone know.  Standing next to someone at work so the none in my zone isn’t applicable.  Curious if they start back or if it’s a max for the week type of thing.  
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    edited August 2018
    It's been more off than on for me the last week or more... will come back for an hour or two then disappear for 6 hrs...sometimes they disappear for 1-2 days
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Has anyone else had the video replay option come up during a draft pick selection? It just happened to me, and it has been sooooo long since the last time I saw it, I had forgotten about it. Maybe they're working on that stuff and hopefully even video stability and would maybe tie in with the video void for hours at a time?? Just thinking (almost) out loud.... double entendre intended hehe
  • Options
    It’s making slow playing a streak brutal lol
  • Options
    ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    It’s been 7 days for me, I have a limit of like 300 gold a day from videos...
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    tdh23tdh23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    For the last three nights I have noticed the videos have returned with the daily reward box. Seems like a video limit to me. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yeap same for me. Screwed myself Sunday night and didn't have video restarts all day Monday until 8pm est. Then worked again. They def must have set a limit on videos now. Total bull crap if you ask me.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    dodgerdawgdodgerdawg Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    A flurry of vids has just started up for me...first time in almost 2 days
  • Options
    dodgerdawgdodgerdawg Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    If there's a cap, they will suffer too. Already quite a few comments about dropping Tuesday and Weekend events, and many people, probably most,  won't spend more real cash as a replacement.
  • Options
    Mine already started back.  I’m wondering if daily cap. 
  • Options
    300 and back to no more vids.
  • Options
    DaddysworkinDaddysworkin Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yeah this is putting a huge damper on my overall TSB 2018 experience. Used to be my biggest source of gold revenue, now I wont be able to play as much and I think the game will suffer as a whole.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

Yeah this is putting a huge damper on my overall TSB 2018 experience. Used to be my biggest source of gold revenue, now I wont be able to play as much and I think the game will suffer as a whole.

Totally agree with you. Again today after 300 approx Gold from them, they stopped working again, how can they tell me that it's because of where I live when I always get the same every day... There's definitely a limit and they don't want to admit it, that's the worst part
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    even if you guys reset identifier, you're still having the problem?????
  • Options

even if you guys reset identifier, you're still having the problem?????

Works for another 300 Gold
  • Options
    Im still waiting on a resolution from tapjoy on an offer so can’t reset identifier on mine right now.
  • Options
    @ ExposMontreal
    gotcha thanks
  • Options
    It's been about 3 days now and therefore before the update, and videos have basically stopped for me. It's a 1 and done thing when I first open the game, but after that it sticks on the "loading video..." page and I have to restart the game to clear it. Then maybe 15 mins later, something like that, I might get another video.... but then they won't pay me the 4 gold, I get the "verification" pop up instead lol. Speaking of pop ups, I don't get those anymore either, none at all....which disappeared probably a week or more ago. So I'd say it's gonna be pretty tough for me to keep playing if I can't improve my team or pay for boosts and restarts. I won't simply use the credit card to fill up the gold coffers and a handful of videos a day won't get me anywhere. Oh and btw, I've done all the app promos I can possibly do, and am left with buying women's beachwear or cheap sunglasses kind of promos to get a couple of hundred gold...the promo option basically ended over a month ago when I simply ran out of options. I've restarted the game several times, I have deleted and reinstalled, I updated yesterday, and there's no change to any of it. Oh, last thing, I haven't reset my Ad ID over and over like some have suggested, fearing I would be banned.... and I'm one of 5 people in my club going through the same things. Fun times.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I've experienced this for about three weeks now. I used to get so much gold via ads to. :(
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    It's really making things tough @DFBB ... I'm wondering if the business model has been forced to change due to advertisers expectations. Most game apps that I've played used videos in a limited fashion, usually for a free restart and/or once a day to raise some currency to save for upgrades etc. This year we've seen real money purchase options for individual players, specialty boxes and club boosts, so maybe this video cap thing is another step in the progression? I just spent 3.5 hrs raising 54 gold on one device and 29 gold on another device, just to reach 300 for a single shot at the Prime Kluber box.... sad there was no joy :neutral:
  • Options
    I’ve been having the same issue for about 2 weeks, this is one tweet that @dkarski87 posted earlier this week.
  • Options
    See, I never knew about the reset ID jeopardizing the gold offers until @dkarski87 mentioned something on these boards. I’ve been resetting ID’s since the ‘17 version, whenever ad turnover was super slow. To my knowledge I’ve never been banned from offers. They still appear and on occasion I purchase. Just throwing this out there to you all and not necessarily trying to steer anybody one way or the other. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    You may never get banned for doing it. But its just not a risk I am willing to do for 300g a day. When during double weeks I get 5k+ on offers that are available. I only know of 1 person that was banned and somehow was able to get the ban removed from Tapjoy themselves. Took him along time but eventually they allowed him to do offers again. Especially now with this daily limit. Offers will be even more important to do when you can. This company's greed has gotten out of hand. I can't recall the last update even dating back to 2017 when the app didn't have some sort of issues. For a company that develops apps they have terrible QA testing methods in this regard.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I got a clubmate that has been banned from tapjoy, I am about out of offers to do but more could come out so don’t reset mine.  Vids taking one at a time every so often I totally agree offers could be more important very soon.
  • Options
    @dkarski87
    hey man, can you clarify the whole gold offer issue with ID resetting? Are people unable to get offers? Unable to get repeat offers? Or they do the offers and can’t get rewarded the gold?

i won’t hold you to it. I’m just learning like a lot of other people in here. Maybe I’m ignorant but I truly had no clue!  Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    Loder222Loder222 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    glu shit disabled videos. i dont knwo what they did in this stupid update but i was able make 10k in one week from videos now i think will be succes if they give me 2k.... (even with still resetting ads id)
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    They definitely realized that it's pretty easy to get a good team if you watch videos all day, but again if some have a limit, everyone should have one
  • Options
    That should be the goal......those that put in the time get more opportunity. 
  • Options
    I’m diamondbut not by paying an by playing.  Videos were a huge component in me getting there.  And I know a lot who uses that as gold source.  Some who can pay a little on top of them.  Not happy folks right now.  But either make it an option of do away with it.  
  • Options
    I bet I get 20 pop up gold or player ads a day.  They work fine I’ll tell ya that. 
  • Options
    Well I will say this, right now my videos are loading fast and I’m flying through.