Update causing the app to crash

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
Help! I got 2 clubmates at least thats app keeps crashing since the update today. Anyone else have this or know how to fix it? They use iphones. Thanks in advance.
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I’m in the same boat...gonna have to sit tight.
  • Dignans1Dignans1 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Same here
  • SuperKingOfPaisasSuperKingOfPaisas Registered Users, Member 175 Posts
    same
  • mehmehmeh1mehmehmeh1 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I deleted app and then reinstalled. It was risky considering if I couldn’t sign in I would have to wait for customer service but it worked out for me. Just went through tutorial and signed right in to my account
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    10,000 percent not taking that chance 
  • Trajan117Trajan117 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Yeah, I’m definitely just gonna wait until they patch it. Which hopefully is soon 😅
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    9 out of 10 will be waiting for the patch lol I’ll definitely be waiting! 
  • royallyscrewedroyallyscrewed Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    wish customer care would at least acknowledge the issue and let me recover my team with my email backup. Once I couldn't open the app I made the stupid mistake of deleting the app and re-installing. Now I can't log in.... DAMN YOU GLU
  • mehmehmeh1mehmehmeh1 Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    wish customer care would at least acknowledge the issue and let me recover my team with my email backup. Once I couldn't open the app I made the stupid mistake of deleting the app and re-installing. Now I can't log in.... DAMN YOU GLU
    Sorry man. I took a gamble and I reinstalled but didn’t get locked out. I feel for you. That had happened to me before
  • ExposMontrealExposMontreal Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Everyone in my club that uses an iPhone got the same problem (Myself included). Currently seems like the only way to resolve this is to delete and reinstall. Luckily my team was backed up with an email and not Facebook, lots of guys I know can't log back on their team
    ExposMontreal - 71K Strenght - Silver V
    “There was always something missing in Montreal.” – Pedro Martinez
  • toughbombers3036toughbombers3036 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    In the same boat. Last time I uninstalled the app due to freezing, it took me two weeks to get my account back. Im backed up through facebook though.
  • Dignans1Dignans1 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I would probably try to delete the app and reinstall if wasn’t for the fact that the email I have linked to my account seems to not be able to log in to these forums.  I’ve reset my password 10 times but every time I do that, I can’t log in immediately after the change.  It’s like I’m locked out of the forums on that email.  So there’s no chance I’m going to risk that happening to the game.
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    I deleted and then reinstalled instead of updating.
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Some in my club have deleted app from phone in settings and redownloaded it and its back working. 
  • lumberjackerlumberjacker Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I doubt GLU will do much. the app has been crashing for droid users for awhile now. Welcome to the shit show.