Bad update-app won’t start

livedeadlivedead Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
every time I try to load the game it instantly shuts down. This started happening after the last update 

Comments

• Hckystar8819Hckystar8819 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Mines is doing the same thing, are they planning on a new update to fix it?
  • PetesyankeesPetesyankees Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I deleted app now I lost everything. I don’t know password so they sent me a temporary password and that won’t work
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I cant get into my account it says its restricted...anyone? bueller? Bueller?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• murray21murray21 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Game crashes every time it is opened since the update yesterday. It gets to a send report/don't send screen then crashes back to the phones home screen. Too afraid to delete and reinstall seeing how many people are having issues trying to restore the game after. Hoping for an update today.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    My mistake was (per support) to delete and re-download but the issue is the multi device restriction is in place therefore (since I lost my phone at the bottom of the lake in june) I cant re sign into my account again but they supposedly lifted the restriction because of the issue...My advice is to sit tight for now hope for an update instead of dealing with "account recovery"
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• drocheleaudrocheleau Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited August 2018
    In the same boat. Don’t think it’s backed up. I am platinum 1 so I hope I won’t lose my team. Thought about deleting and reinstalling but felt too risky. I hope they fix it!