Didn’t get my reward for free gold

jjkellerjjkeller Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
have you had an issue after downloading apps or playing other games. Then not received your just reward?  Happened to me several times. 

Comments

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Yeah sometimes they don’t pay out automatically, 90%+ of the time though if you open a support ticket through tapjoy outlining that you completed the offer with screenshots for proof, or if it’s something you purchase having screenshots of invoices and welcome emails, I’ve usually have had to wait anywhere’s from a few hours to a couple of days depending on if they need to send to advertisers to vet your proof.
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Yes, it happens pretty regularly. As @redlegs2018u mentioned, if you submit a claim with evidence, you will usually receive the gold. However, there are definitely times where you legitimately complete the offer as advertised and get rejected anyway. It's something to consider especially when you're spending real money to complete the offer.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Read fine print in offers.  I’ve done offers but accidentally selected wrong subscription or already had accounts to things like fan duel and never deposited and didn’t matter was first deposit had to be a new account. 
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Read fine print in offers.  I’ve done offers but accidentally selected wrong subscription or already had accounts to things like fan duel and never deposited and didn’t matter was first deposit had to be a new account.