Not a complainer

jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
i really dont recall a time playing this game yet where ive truly wanted to stop playing.. im not an idiot i know developers etc cant fix every issue over night or keep everyone happy in general for that matter and i dont exoect them to. Everyone will always have something to say. Until the most recent update this is the first game ive ever truly been “addicted to” its a blast to play they sucker me in for a ton of money (in my opinion) im at over 100$ a week but i dont even care because i have a good time and its worth it. ever since the update i really catch myself logging on just to log right back out. I have probably spent 1500 gold on boosts, replays, boxes etc this week for it all to go to waste. Everytime i click a video replay it will play then i get no restart for it. Is it the end of the world no but when i just blew 150 gold on multipliers expecting a free restart and it doesnt happen its essentially a scam. Cvc in general to me is flawed. For example purposes my team at silver is 70k overall with max boosts to start a round might pull me 25k max and thats a stretch. There is another guy in my club that autoplays everything with no boost silver with a 52k team strength who has a round of over 100k nearly every match. Am i doing something wrong here or is this just something we all have to get used to? Until something changes for the better or we at least get some fun bonuses that make a large part of the player pool relevant again I really dont see myself spending another dime. On a positive note it is nice that glu tries with the free gifts but at this point id rather just have the old version back.

rant over

Comments

• nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    CvC is a crapshoot. No rhyme or reason to it. I score 0 with autoplay or 100l plus... Most rounds are 2-30k. The game has numerous frustrations but I keep playing. I have never spent nearly as much $ as you have though. If I spent that much I would be more upset with changes and what appears to be worsening user experience. Hopefully they will get it together to improve the user experience and the fun of the game.
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!