Dumbest main event ever!! Glu is screwing up

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
You developers are ruining your own app and pissing so many players off. Its always the same anymore, either way to easy or way to hard.

I bought 13 boxes this event 8-24-18 and still have zero players to show. Is it really a player box at all? Im useless now unless i give you all my money like im a crack addict that need my fix. 

I wont do it. It ends today! I quit this stupid effing app i once loved and now hate. Ive had bad weekends before, but this is a joke. You just lost 100% of my money because youre to stupid to realize fair gameplay if it bit you in the ass. Why play a game at all like this. To glu, winning equals spending gobs and gobs of money. 

If effkrt is rewarded by me giving you money, im out. I paid more then enough to have a player i still dont have eff you whoevers idea this was. This app is now being deleted x5 phones i have it on. Hope others do the same.

What greedy, greedy dummies youve become. Stop worrying about that new bmw and start worring about your app that feeds you and pays your bills now.
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".