Hey moron app developers!

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
Just off the top of my head, literally 1 minute of thought, try this!

Low point producing guys for bonus boxes that can be bought with game currency. 

Medium point producing bonus guys that can be bought with gold and have great odds of getting one. 

Huge point scoring bonus guys that can be bought with gold at lower odds. 

Try inclusiveness. Instead of the lies. 1 in 10 odds you say, but after 15 total boxes and no reward but xp (15 times) you destroyed my weekend event. And tons of others like me that bought way more then 10 boxes with nothing but xp to show. Start caring dummies. I will not spend $1 on anything tsb related until you change your app model completely. Unless your entire purpose is to take your users entire hard earned paychecks from them every week, youre failing. If taking all their money is your goal, great job! If you are trying to create a great app that makes money, make some changes.

Why sell xp boxes, and player boxes? In theory its so you can get a player if needed and xp if needed. But now if ya buy a player box cause you need a player, you get xp (15 times) If i buy 15 player boxes and zero xp boxes, why do i get no players and a ton of xp? Idiot idea you had all around. Not overall odds either. I bought 15 on 4 seperate teams combined, not 1 player. 

Not a bad weekend. Just the dumbest worat weekend to date. You keep topping yourself with epic fail after fail. Stick VIP, Stick Your boxes. If it aint free, im not playing it anymore. Want my money again? Try firing your morons and make a good business model again.
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".