Bonus Games...ugh

fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
why are bonus games so difficult? I have Yelich 360 for super bonus points, but can’t win more than 1 in 10 games! Being 80k+ silver, I have no business playing Gold-let alone Platinum teams. Even tho I have a higher team strength then these Platinum teams, I get destroyed most of the time. It only seems to happen on Thursday’s and that’s where 90% of my losses have come from as well. It’s not even fun to play today! It seems easier to pull the Babe then it is to win a game. Does anyone have a logical reasoning as to why Glu does this nonsense? Btw...thanks for letting me vent, guys :)

Comments

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts

• 4orty4orty4orty4orty Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Just curious, what's your total number of games played? You may be at the threshold where Glu is forcing your hand to level up for these days. You'll play a majority of Gold and Platinum level teams. Stay strong! Losing on a Thursday is better than going Gold and having to spend all the resources to level up your players.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @fahhq2 You have over 12,000 wins! Matchups are based on total wins. That number is platinum level. Even when you go gold, you'll have the same issues.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yeap bang on.. GP is indicator they want you to level up.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Thank you so much for the input...I appreciate it!  I stay at silver becuz it’s easier to cycle on Monday/Wednesday
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    For me, too many wins/games played haven't been an influence in bonus game event results, from day 1 I've been killed with higher tier teams on thursdays and that's on more than 1 team. If I start losing a noticeable amount of games during prime events then I know it's time to level up. I guess that's just me.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’m coming up near 7400 wins and I’ve been seeing platinum teams for some time now, I’m still getting stronger but where I won 75-80% of the time before is more like 45-55% now but will stay gold as I have 10 primes and an ATG and I don’t have 10k gold and 2k total evo to bring my 19 guys to platinum to continue to play WoH on Monday at the same success level I enjoy right now so I don’t play much on Thursday right now unless I have a PotW that week.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

As you you can see here, I have 0 issues with bonus games. I still win 90%. Season mode sure did get a lot harder though 
  • buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    You lost 55 games in a row to JASIANS?