Options

Labor Day Box

SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
It's looking eerily similar to the Weekend Players Box, hoping against hope that the results won't be the same. Would someone be kind enough to post the odds?
It's all done with mirrors
Prev13

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Same odds as last week. 2.5% for a prime... 7.5% for a player.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Garbage odds, as per usual.
  • Options
    miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts

Garbage odds, as per usual.

Sounds like you need a vacation. Lol
  • Options
    Yeah, as usual, will probably take a stab at it once or twice just to feed the habit :wink:
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    My random luck is terrible. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I'll be waiting for the freebies
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    @nym5fan that sounds like the best plan
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts

I'd like to get Johnny Bench, but no clue how to get 30k gold without starving my kids for a few weeks....
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Very unpleasant experience participating last week. Spent a ton, got Mr. Smiles twice, and then he was walk of hero reward. I'm out this week.
  • Options
    bigbacondizzle23bigbacondizzle23 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    It seems like the weekend event is now a lost cause unless you can get a bunch of bonus players.
  • Options
    Denver710BombersDenver710Bombers Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    0-5 on Labor Day box so far but knowing me I’ll probably keep trying 
  • Options
    miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Big Papi just opened 6 mystery boxes and his rewards from CvC.

• Options
    nym5fan said:

I'd like to get Johnny Bench, but no clue how to get 30k gold without starving my kids for a few weeks....
    Been discussing that with @DFBB ... since he was so good at getting the player changed in Fan Rewards maybe he could negotiate a serious discount for us hardship cases :wink:
  • Options
    Loder222Loder222 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    edited August 2018
    everyone in glu is funny dumb... after update they decreased everything to get from box omg
    0-20 just xp
  • Options
    YoungBraves11YoungBraves11 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    This is getting awful,,,the biyes cost way to much for the odds to be that bad...the nice k name.box last week, I tried 30 times and never got a player
  • Options
    Loder222 said:
    everyone in glu is funny dumb... after update they decreased everything to get from box omg 0-20 just xp
    When everyone quits playing and stop buying gold then they may realize,,,I mean come on glu give us a chance 
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    4K spent one player.  Then start a streak hit 75 for first time in ages.  But sucks cause the leader of our club quit before event since his team got gold removed and knocked from max gold players to maxed silver players.  But top 10 still possible.  Gonna be a grind. 
  • Options
    caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    But player was Albies and that’s who I wanted so that’s a plus.
  • Options
    MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    I don't know anyone that has gotten a Labor Day player yet.
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    0-7 here
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    Pulled 1 for 1 on my B team... 0 for 10 on main teams that spends money.. lol
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Only how your gonna get a player is have a lot of gold and try it until you get it, unless you just get completely lucky,,,it's a..money thing, they want you to buy gold and keep trying the boxes, the odds are RIDICULOUS 
  • Options
    razorback24razorback24 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    I'm 0-3 so far!
  • Options
    on a happier note, I pulled Prime Cespedes max 360 from the freebie Prime Draft picks given out today lol, no really, I did... barely cracks the line up but at least he was free and I'm grateful to get something... now with 730 Prime XP in my account it may take awhile to get him active :wink:

Btw, current Prime Diaz was also in the mix but somehow I didn't get him...
  • Options
    razorback24razorback24 Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Lol I pulled some xp...its seems it's all I get out prime picks!
  • Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    on a happier note, I pulled Prime Cespedes max 360 from the freebie Prime Draft picks given out today lol, no really, I did... barely cracks the line up but at least he was free and I'm grateful to get something... now with 730 Prime XP in my account it may take awhile to get him active :wink: Btw, current Prime Diaz was also in the mix but somehow I didn't get him...
    Buy a few labor day boxes and you'll get all the prime xp you need XD

I'm 0/10, good luck everyone!
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Went 2 for 61 today. Then to add insult to injury, Mantle boxes come out immediately after. Not thrilled today.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Went 2 for 61 today. Then to add insult to injury, Mantle boxes come out immediately after. Not thrilled today.

No offense intended at all, because it’s your money and you can spend it how you want. But you are the problem for the rest of us...as long as guys spend 30k gold ($300) per event, Glu is going to keep doing this. And for guys like me who don’t spend $300 all year, that’s not sustainable. They are pricing me out. 
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Metsicans said:

No offense intended at all, because it’s your money and you can spend it how you want. But you are the problem for the rest of us...as long as guys spend 30k gold ($300) per event, Glu is going to keep doing this. And for guys like me who don’t spend $300 all year, that’s not sustainable. They are pricing me out. 

Sorry man, desperately needed a catcher so I needed to jump on Johnny Bench. "Sure thing" opportunities don't come around on TSB very often, so when they do you need to take advantage.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Why is that? I saved 60k gold few weeks ago and spent a total of $25 on offers. U dont have to spend big to save gold. So you saying 300 is false. Others will tell you the same. I saved from events as well, watched some video and did offers whenever they were available. @houmy showed the same thing almost. Take advantage of x2 weekends when you can. Best way to get gold for cheap.
    – The Great Houmy