To the subject below. Most TSB is Trash

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
Last week i screamed im done, deleted the app and ultimately came back thinking its a one off event. Now todays event, samething except in 1 tiny way of As and Mariners 1k. Im tired of paying real money and having no real chance to even compete. Its trash.

Why do guys that never spend get a pick in their  1st box ever? But guys that pay regularly gotta buy 15-20? Is it cause you think we will pay it?  Because maybe we cant keep paying over and over, there is a limit. 

CVC makes no sense in the performance of our teams and the pts we scored. WED was just insanity nobody could coordinate that nightmare (stressful for the average 2hr a day player). Stop screwing everything up worse. 

This weekend im happy to report ive played much less and am losing more interest in the game. $15 last week, $7 this week. Next week, $0 i hope. Actually, keep screwing it up, its easier for me to quit the app this way.

So simple to fix it all in an instant though, just copy 2017s model and youre fixed. Why not have the guys implementing all these "great ideas" actually play the game. Make them use their own money. Make them try to win. Then they may be able to fix everything. Currently they have an insouciance for the actual gameplay or user expierience. The consumer is your employer and youre losing them. 

No longer attactched to a club, thats the first step to quitting fellas. And when you cant secure a player week after week cause your wallet isnt deep enough, you leave your club to not hold them back. Then you dont care if you miss events, or even not play at all. 
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• mrfadedglorymrfadedglory Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Feel your pain. I’m happy to say I’m slowly weening myself off spending money. Bought two legends ($210) weekends. Bought 20k gold worth of prime picks. Now I’m down to $10 a week. Soon I’ll be $0.

“i have been guilty of kicking myself in the teeth”

The only way I would spend money on this game, if the 10k gold mountains were $9.99. I would pay $30 for a legend if I liked him. (I do like that Johnny Bench this week). I’m am doing good restraining myself though! 
  • bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Bought my last mountain late last night. I blame the bottle of wine. This weekend alone, I’m 1-20 in Labor Day boxes and 0-2 on signature player boxes. 5 Legend xp boxes and not once did I pull either of the top two rewards. Guys in my club who have never paid actual money are having far better luck. I’ll play and enjoy it, but I’m not paying any longer. That’s my word. And my word is strong as hell. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in