Prime special sale

SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
Anyone looking to score a for sure prime can do so in the special section along with 29 prime picks for the low low price of $100 lol.  That's wayyyyy to high to me when primes haven't been given any love this year tbh.

Comments

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I haven't had a single pop up in over a month and now I'm getting one after every round of woh about this "special" deal lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • sfgiants101sfgiants101 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I love how they put a 5 purchase limit in that. If someone buys it once I would be surprised. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Same here. It's so annoying I'm going to stop playing. Don't need the top prize today and I refuse to spend a predetermined amount of gold before the app lets Diaz throw at least one or two hittable balls.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Anyone know what chapman's max is anyway?

• jarttjartt Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Anyone know what chapman's max is anyway?
    Matt Chapman at 430? That's a lot. Same as a signature prime for now.

To stop the prime $99 popup do a force restart and you should instead get the labor day gift popup (no gift in it) and another force restart fixes that. Wonder if something special is waiting for us with few more force restarts? You know kinda like old school u,u,d,d,l,r,l,r? :smiley:

• spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Griffey jr slugfest !! @Houmy
  • SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    Houmy said:
    To stop the prime $99 popup do a force restart and you should instead get the labor day gift popup (no gift in it) and another force restart fixes that. Wonder if something special is waiting for us with few more force restarts? You know kinda like old school u,u,d,d,l,r,l,r? :smiley:
    There's gotta be a trick built in somewhere.  Legend has it if you purchase the special deal youll get 1 and a half prime players haha