Options

Walkoff hero tips

BayouGatorsBayouGators Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
Is there a way to foul these curves out of play or are they just untouchable??? Speaking of Diaz mostly at 5.9 

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Untouchable. Some had stated that the ATG legends are able to hit them but I don't believe GLU would make it that easy for them.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    The unhitable inside curve I’ve had some success swinging like it’s a fastball, able to pop it over the infielders but not consistently 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @whammo911 are you referring to Diaz? Others can be hit but Diaz and Vasquez have been impossible. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I can't beat kershaw so far at least... too many curves and unhittable "junk" hehe 0-8, didn't have a lot of trouble prior to him except severino was being a thorn.... need to mine some gold and have another shot
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    We are struggling with diaz to say the least over 100 combined tries 
  • Options
    SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    I've gone 0-10 so far on Diaz refusing gold cause I know it's just gonna be curve after curve.  I mean at least give me a shot !  
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    I've had more luck autoplaying through the first 7 levels . Then playing 8 9 10 . And instead of gold. Just replayed through via autoplay to get another shot . I beat Kershaw once . Can't seem to manage him the second go round
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    Also . Don't waste your video replay on anything but rnd 10. To use the play through all the rounds method (must have strong team to do this)