sorn22

sorn22sorn22 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
The bullshit of this game would be so much more tolerable if they actually took a few minutes to answer your in game tickets. Instead it's cut and paste robot answers from some person half way around the world. That's after days of not even answering anyway. Total **** joke  

Answers

• nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Been getting the same cut and paste answers to my CS ticket. I just keep clicking No they haven't answered my question and asking for a real response that addresses my issue. I don't care if they pass it on to developers, I care about what they will do for me and my team that experienced the glitch and cost me two labor day boxes.

Likely would have been just some XP anyways, but I deserved the boxes and due to a glitch was cheated out of them in CvC. I even took screenshots to prove it and sent them to CS.
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
    Been getting the same cut and paste answers to my CS ticket. I just keep clicking No they haven't answered my question and asking for a real response that addresses my issue. I don't care if they pass it on to developers, I care about what they will do for me and my team that experienced the glitch and cost me two labor day boxes.

Likely would have been just some XP anyways, but I deserved the boxes and due to a glitch was cheated out of them in CvC. I even took screenshots to prove it and sent them to CS.
    Been getting the same cut and paste answers to my support ticket. I just keep clicking No they haven't answered my question and asking for a real response that addresses my issue. I don't care if they pass it on to developers, I care about what they will do for me and my team that experienced the glitch and cost me two labor day boxes.

Likely would have been just some XP anyways, but I deserved the boxes and due to a glitch was cheated out of them in club v club. I even took screenshots to prove it and sent them to support.
    Been getting the same cut and paste answers to my ticket. I just keep clicking No they haven't answered my question and asking for a real response that addresses my issue. I don't care if they pass it on to developers, I care about what they will do for me and my team that experienced the glitch and cost me two labor day boxes.

Likely would have been just some XP anyways, but I deserved the boxes and due to a glitch was cheated out of them in club v club. I even took screenshots to prove it and sent them.
    Been getting the same cut and paste answers to my ticket. I just keep clicking No they haven't answered my question and asking for a real response that addresses my issue. I don't care if they pass it on to dev's, I care about what they will do for me and my team that experienced the glitch and cost me two labor day boxes.

Likely would have been just some XP anyways, but I deserved the boxes and due to a glitch was cheated out of them in club v club. I even took screenshots to prove it and sent them.
    Been getting the same cut and paste answers to my ticket. I just keep clicking No they haven't answered my question and asking for a real response that addresses my issue. I don't care if they pass it on to dev's, I care about what they will do for me and my team that experienced the glitch and cost me two labor day boxes.

Likely would have been just some XP anyways, but I deserved the boxes and due to a glitch was che.ated out of them in club v club. I even took screenshots to prove it and sent them.

Well apparently Forums glitches too lol. Kept giving me an error when trying to post my comment and then come to find out it posted a gazillion times lol. Wish there was a delete option in the edit comment tool... Sorry for blowing up your forum post with the same comment lol.
  • sorn22sorn22 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Lmao!!! Even this place is a glitchy shitshow. Just like their overpriced scam game. 
  • sorn22sorn22 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Lmao!!! Even this place is a glitchy shitshow. Just like their overpriced scam game. 
  • miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    At least you get cut and paste.

They just close my tickets now without a response.

Guess that's what happens when they know they've done you wrong and that you know it too.

Guess that's what happens when they know they've done you wrong and that you know it too.

It also took me 5 minutes to post this because their algorithm says I've posted too many things here and have been filtered as spam.

Lol. People with small pricks and thin skin don't belong in the gaming world. Time to get jobs in pet grooming. No offense to pet groomers.

It also took me 5 minutes to post this because their algorithm says I've posted too many things here and have been filtered as spam.

Lol. People with small pricks and thin skin don't belong in the gaming world. Time to get jobs in pet grooming. No offense to pet groomers.

• bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    This should go well..
    Tap tap tap tap it in
    This should go well...
    Tap tap tap tap it in
    This should go well...
    Tap tap tap tap it in
    This should go well...
    Tap tap tap tap it in