Options

only took me 18,000 gold...

midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
...but I finally got my first Legend. And by far my best lefty. Feels good... thought I was just going to have to pony up to get the legend fan reward.

Capped at 281 gold level now... 16 AB, .313 average and 0 home runs. Soooo maybe doesn't feel quite that good LOL.

Side note, I pulled him on my last possible box (ran out of gold), I've heard about that happening to multiple other people in my club, maybe something worked into the game mechanics? Or maybe it was because I was 0-14 on legend boxes before that.

Anyway, happy weekend to me, hope some of the luck rubs off on y'all!

Comments

• Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    congrats on the legend pull
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Congrats @midnightmarauder . Have him in 17 and he is solid.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    orangetxorangetx Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I’m 0-5 on legend boxes 
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Congrats man, I picked up Reggie this weekend too!
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    @LonzoBallin you picked up Reggie and mantle same weekend ?! You dirty dog you lol
  • Options

@LonzoBallin you picked up Reggie and mantle same weekend ?! You dirty dog you lol

@spicedaddy30 it was a crazy weekend. Last weekend, I opened 64 boxes and only got two low-level players. This weekend, I decided I would be for Griffey. I opened 12 weekend boxes and got Prime McCutchen. Then opened two Reggie boxes and got Reggie, then opened one Mantle box and got Mantle. At that point, I had only spent 13,000 gold so I decided to stop there and not go after Griffey afterall.
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts

@spicedaddy30 it was a crazy weekend. Last weekend, I opened 64 boxes and only got two low-level players. This weekend, I decided I would be for Griffey. I opened 12 weekend boxes and got Prime McCutchen. Then opened two Reggie boxes and got Reggie, then opened one Mantle box and got Mantle. At that point, I had only spent 13,000 gold so I decided to stop there and not go after Griffey afterall.
    Wow!! That was awesome pulling!
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    So don't take this the wrong way @LonzoBallin but I'm gonna use your posting as a Golden Buddha and will rub it with my tap finger for good luck lol
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    This weekend I went 0-1 on potm, 0-10 on Mantle boxes, 0-8 on mini bambino boxes and 0-3 on weekend boxes. And 0 for the weekend on prime picks. I dunno, feels pointless at this point to even bother buying boxes. 
  • Options
    spicedaddy30spicedaddy30 Registered Users, Member 141 Posts
    Where'd you get mini Bambino boxes ?
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    cvsc rewards.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    ameeshcubbieameeshcubbie Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    @LonzoBallin

finally man! You will rock WOH now! Congrats!
  • Options
    @ameeshcubbie thanks man! I can't tell you how good it feels to never need to rely on McGriff for anything ever again :D
    Proud TSB VIP!