Options

No event rewards or upcoming events

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
I am guessing everyone is seeing that there are no upcoming or past events and rewards? Wonder if an update is coming. 
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Oh great, more mayhem :neutral:
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Yeah but I don't personally see a big deal with this one. Event is already over and waiting a bit to collect the rewards shouldn't be a big deal. I just feel bad for CS with all the tickets that have more than likely already been submitted. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    @Houmy I can see them releasing an update tomorrow to address lingering issues.

That being said, they're not going to get a lot of understanding from the vast, vast, vast majority of their users when it comes to not issuing the rewards at the close of the event.

Sure, they do that with CvC. But, they also put a timer on the results page, which still displays the scores until reward collection begins. That's not what happened here. Everything went blank.

They spent all weekend begging, pleading, and bribing people to spend more and more time and resources. How many times did you personally have to cancel a purchase this weekend because you tried to click the play button but got preempted by another popup?

After a 3 day event, the least they could do is communicate what's going on with the people they've just badgered for money for 60 hours.

I foresee them issuing another non apology apology like Tuesday accompanied by another overwhelmingly worthless set of resource gifts and a random mystery box with nearly impossible odds.

To be honest, my first thought was that GLU was simply deprecating the 2018 version early without any notice. If that's the case, they've probably lost a lot of customers for life. If it's not, they're probably going to lose a lot anyway.