Event Rewards

TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
Anyone notice the new weekday event rewards? Looking pretty nice. Added prime picks, premium xp boxes, and, most importantly, more gold. Maybe this is compensation for how hard CvC will plummet this Thursday?
Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL

Comments

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Don’t have any changes to mine. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,866 Posts
    @Tenwethe if you are referring to the top 3 rewards for the weekend event then you should know that in order to get them you have to spend a lot more gold than what is offered as a reward.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• TenwetheTenwethe Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    @Houmy Nah, I'm talking about Monday event. #1 reward was a premium xp box, 3 prime picks, 600 gold, and a gold weekend badge.
    Arenado or I will put Beuhler on DL
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,596 Posts
    Appears to be back to normal for the rest of the week. Hopefully, that gets updated soon.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,866 Posts
    @Tenwethe got it. Good change.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,596 Posts
    ...and it's been updated! Rest of the weekday is the same reward as Monday! Ugh, now I'm kind of annoyed that derby isn't it's own event tomorrow. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @dfbb you do know why they made the royale today right? Its because today it's the only real day that people can farm pxp and soon to be lxp. So they add the event on this day to make so people spend more time on the various other events and spread themselves out. If your a derby guy and smart you stick with derby and get your pxp, but most people will try and pull boxes, play more then 2 events or play as many events as they can. So by doing it today they limit amount of cycles that derby guys can do by playing the other events. As @houmy has shown last week he spent time on WOH instead of derby and cost him 2 or 3 extra derby cycles. Its a smart move on their end as there are only a handful of users that can still cycle derby vs a large number of users that will play all the other modes on a day like today which normally they cant do much on during slugfest. My 2 cents folks! ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I like that there is a choice, and yeah I can’t cycle slugfest because I was dumb and went to gold too fast because I was losing the rest of the week, and wanted to win WoH, at least till recently that worked out okay.  My best before they really spiked the difficulty there was 6.8 I believe one time.  I’m in the boat of I only have 3 5 stars + the one they gave away at All Star week.  5.10 is my sticking point with the opponent being a 260 slugger meaning I have to boost Bellinger 20% AND hope for a miss while hitting 10 bombs.  I tend to mishit 2-3 that go for front door or normal HR that go 440 when the opponent hits 550+ blasts and scores 6100-6200 points.  My career best is 6014 :/.
  • rmouse511rmouse511 Registered Users, Member 185 Posts
    I am only going to focus on Slugfest today. It helps me get more Prime XP and will provide the most points for my club. Can’t help them much if I am wasting time at WOH just hoping they give me a good pitch sequence. I will try towards the end for WOH, but not worth the time and effort today.