Weekend Event is AWESOME

whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
edited September 2018 in General TSB Discussion
For years I have been getting the stink eye from my wife while playing this game, especially on the weekends.  She has tried everything to get me off my phone on the weekend, even offered to do those super special drunk things (married guys know what I’m talking about). 

Alas Glu to her rescue!  The developers must of heard her pleas because they have managed to design a weekend event so bad that even a tapaholic like me refuses to play.

She is eternily gratefully because now I take her out to a nice dinner, get her drunk and do those things she promised!  Best thing is, Monday morning I realize I spent less than I would on the game!

THANKS GLU, A JOB WELL DONE!!  I just wonder how the other tapaholics are spending their weekend?

I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
- Blueleopard

Comments

• bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Wait a minute! You passed up on "super special things" for this game? Priorities brother. This game won't be there to take care of you in moments of need.
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited September 2018
    Definetly not proud of it, that’s how bad of a tapaholic I am!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I hear ya.  Been saving cash since the weekend events starting the change.  Now I just use the bonus players I already have and don’t pick up any boxes.  The odds are laughable.  
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Question is, what the hell happened? Whos idea was it to make the overall odds 1-25+? Because 1-27 and 1-28 were my actual results the last 2 main events. So whats going wrong? Can it ever be corrected? Dont tell me its a numbers game and totally random. If you believe that, access missred and shortlife and tell me thats just bad luck on weekends. Seems like a unknown glitch is helping a few go 3-4 and another few go 1-30. Not much middle ground at all.
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".