Options

Not getting bonus for yelich

jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
have the potw yelich from a few weeks ago. He is now re boosted for this week but im not getting bonus for rbis in todays event. Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Mine is also a reboost and the bonus points are working... I assume you restarted the app...
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Yea i tried earlier its fixed now but something was definately off for my first 20 matches or so. My first game i had 4rbi for only 22k with 3 houston hitters as well.
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I pulled a skilled POTW Gurriel this morning (one of two players available) and didn’t get any extra pts during any of the events today. I sent customer service a message but I doubt anything can be done about it. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    He wasn't a bonus in any event yesterday during the Royale. POWs are only used on Tues and Thurs events. As listed by the new announcements posted. The will be a bonus in today event.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Aha... okay. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for it today. Thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea yesterdays bonus's where for players that came from the Royale box. Diaz, Trout, Sevy and Rice.  And the slugger for slugfest. Him and Yelich will be bonus points today along with whatever new surprise GLU has for us. Maybe version #14 of Harper.  ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy