Options

Franchise player disappearing if you draft the same player

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
I have been using my franchise coins for 4-5 weeks now to keep reloading Posey as the coins are otherwise useless to me. Drafted 370 max Posey yesterday, which is what the franchise version seems to be as well, from the 2 free boxes and franchise Posey disappeared from my lineup and when I checked the store he was no longer there and only one prime franchise player was available. 

I guess it makes sense since the app doesn't allow duplicates of the same exact player (not different versions, but same) and rather levels up the player you already have when that happens but it would be nice if they kept the franchise players separate from that condition. Posey is just a 370 max and I don't really feel like wasting XP on him to max him in gold and would have rather spent more franchise coins on him. With the max 365 5* players being offered now a 370 max prime just doesn't seem worth the XP to me.
"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I've picked up a few primes lately on my different accounts and most I haven't leveled up for the exact same reason, while I struggle with getting enough pxp for the couple guys I do want to level up on my two best accounts. Interestingly, after my excitement over getting Bagwell calmed down yesterday, I noticed his performance numbers are not much different than Prime Yelich at max 390 and Bagwell is max 480. Unfortunately a lot of that is because of speed and Bagwell is more of a 40-40 guy I guess. The skill against lefty pitching doesn't help matters either sigh.
    Regarding franchise coins, I just used them for bonus points when there were guys in the pool that matched up but now I have way to many inactives that I can usually find someone to fit the bill, if I play those events at all.
    It's all done with mirrors