Options

New Event Tier Rewards

nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
They changed the Tier rewards to include some prime picks and legend XP, but man T6 yesterday and today are near impossible to hit. 125 million points today for T6 and you get 2 prime picks and some legend XP. Its great they listened to our cries for a change in rewards, but man.... they could have made it somewhat more attainable. The top 1% clubs will get it, but even clubs like mine that have a majority of guys pushing hard every day and place well in events won't have a shot at it. 
From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!

Comments

• Options
    scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    The fair thing would have been to just add a 7th tier, instead of making tier 5 and 6 unattainable. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
     That was just for the royale. They did that because of the high multipliers. Most clubs that even finished 1st barely hit the last tier. My guess they were testing things out to see how clubs would score. Doubt it will remain 500m tiers for a 1 day event. 
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    As it's 125MIL for T6 today then some crazy bonus points/players may be in effect.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    I can only hope @Houmy otherwise 125 mill for a bonus game event is really steep!
  • Options
    Is that it shows? Thats crazy. I need to restart my my app then.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Yeah, restart @dkarski87 mine shows the new tiers for today.
  • Options
    that's gotta be a type. It should be 2.5m for tier 6 as usual. And the new tier 7 is 12.5m which is doable with the right bonus player. My guess is they will change it. 125m on a weekday event is crazy for even the top clubs. Only clubs with diamond players doing ATG runs can come close to hitting that.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Yup, crazy. Ugh! 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    I'm thinking @dkarski87 is right as the gap between T4 & T5 is over 24MIL so probably just a typo.

• Options
    I can only hope @dkarski87 is right @Houmy... otherwise many of us can kiss those rewards goodbye bc we will never be able to attain them. 
  • Options
    @nym5fan either that or GLU could be mixing it up and have a platoon of bonus players from new boxes as well as previous offerings.

• Options
    @houmy you could be right. But even with that, 125m on a normal day is tuff. My best on Thursday was about 60 m by myself but I had a SR bonus, POM and POW that day. And I still had to burn alot of bonus games to make it happen. Yesterdays 500m I can understand because of the crazy multipliers, but not many clubs hit the 500m mark. We barely hit 100m and only did so after a few guys got Sevy and was able to burn some wraps with him on the prime event.  I still believe its a typo as the gap between tiers is pretty large.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    murray21murray21 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Just wanted to pop in here to echo what the rest of these folks are saying.  Who in hell at GLU thought that 25 million and 125 million were acceptable tiers.  Time to fix your typo or go back to the drawing board.  People in global chat are PISSED. 
  • Options
    scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    Move the decimal. 2.5 and 12.5 Perfect solution
  • Options
    buaya123buaya123 Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    It's not a bug, it's a feature.
  • Options
    yayaget2yayaget2 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Club placed 4th in gold tier and we weren’t even close to T6
  • Options
    My club is Platinum, we had guys with Stringbean including myself and the  I got Bryant from CvC mvp reward. We got T5 and only one club in our bracket scored enough for T6. 
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    We hit tier 6 with 3.5h to spare.  It's high but not impossible.
  • Options
    Forsakencowboy15Forsakencowboy15 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Do you see weekend tiers now?  500 million for tier 7. Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasnt last year's tier 6 at 15 million and tier 7 at 80 million?  This is ridiculous. They're going to lose more players doing this  
  • Options
    these are insane new tier levels. INSANE
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Half of my club checked out this weekend. Setting unattainable goals isn’t the way to get us to pay or play. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    CalYenteCalYente Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I've been playing the game for years, and have to say that what's been going on lately has come very close to turning me off completely. Zero motivation to play the weekend event, or most of the events for that matter. I still enjoy WOH and play CvC but that's about it. Kinda sad...
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    They added a VIP gauntlet to the main event. Only reason I am playing this weekend. 
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Oh, so us non-VIPs shouldn't even play for the individual bracket ranking, huh?  Everyone will be playing. 
  • Options
    No just means the scores will be insane cause the VIPs will be going nuts with points. Top prize is 250k legend and prime xp.
    – The Great Houmy