Royale WoH 10/3/18

nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
edited October 2018 in General TSB Discussion
Can someone post the Pitchers for Level 4 and 5 of WoH today? 
From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
Prev1

Comments

• tribeWS18tribeWS18 Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Level 4 is the same 
    4.7 Happ L
    4.8 R
    4.9 R
    4.10 L snell

L 5.1 Gregersib
    L 5.2 alvarado
    R 5.3 soria
    R 5.4gray
    R 5.5grinke
    R 5.6 sevy
    R 5.7 cole
    R 5.8  archer
    R 5.9  sevy
    R 5.10 Verlander  (thanks nym5fan)
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    5.10 I heard was Prime Verlander
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Today's weird.  Same matchups as Monday, but i can't beat level 4.  This from someone who beats Walkoff every week (except those lost Diaz weeks when we all got screwed).
    I autoplayed my way through 5.7 then lost... lol. Other than playing the final 3 rounds each level. 15 min before my vid replay comes back. 
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I got to Verlander, but everything I hit was just a tame pop up.  About 1800 gold spent but when the best I could do was get to 5-1, I figured it's just not my day.  I wonder if there are some Walkoffs where Glu's algorithm just decides it's not going to happen for you.  Maybe that's too much conspiracy theory for a mobile game, but it does feel that way at times. 
    edited October 2018
    my 2nd try on Verlander was doable but those slow straight balls dribble off the bat... Maybe if I boost I can hit them. Tried no boost first two times. Hopefully that wasn't the only doable sequence I get today. Lost 3-5 with two on base. 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I beat Verlander with Prime Altuve (I would’ve used Dahl but didn’t know who 5.10 was ) with a 40 gold boost and got Petit, I tried putting him at Rp1 but still can’t seem to get more than 1 inning.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Verlander as 5.10 is definitely good news. Need BW.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Prime Altuve is who I am using. I have Dahl too... But with skill boost Altuve is my better hitter.
  • tribeWS18tribeWS18 Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Got Bernie! Super pumped!
    I am going with AS Prime Freeman and POTW Dahl for the last two. Although Altuve's hit rating is the same and I have him to skill level 9 I tend to do better with a lefty

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I got him with Dahl as well and got Petit again Bernie would be nice will try again in a little bit.
  • 4orty4orty4orty4orty Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Check your points for Bernie. Last 5 games in Prime have been 3+ hits and no bonus points. I restarted the app after the 3rd game. No fix. Sent a ticket in. I know we won't get the bonus points back, but hopefully they fix soon.
    Beat Verlander with Prime Altuve. 7th try just as I did Monday on the 7th try with Neris. lol Coincidence? IDK... But got the POTM Reliever... Not sure I could have gotten a worse player from the box. Oh well... Guess I have to try and beat Verlander again to get a different result. lol.
    I hear you @nym5fan. Trenien would be useless at this point of the game. For me only Bernie would do so I've got my fingers crossed.

• midnightmaraudermidnightmarauder Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    ya I got signature Judge, which is better than a SR... but still expensive to level to gold when I already have 6 prime/legend outfielders. worth it if yankees go deep though (already have all-star judge maxed with skill level 9) Now if only they would put a damn catcher as a reward... beat it on 5th try with Reggie Jackson. 
  • MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Beat it first try for the first in a month and get Petit, can't say I like it.
    Well keeping them fingers crossed worked for me. And I was so prepared to be disappointed with the POTM. So now I got my fingers crossed for Mays & Mantle (hey it worked the 1st time)

Sooooo much legend XP and no legend.
  • samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I beat all 5 levels of WOH on Monday and I spent a lot of gold today figuring I could do it today since I have better hitter than I did then. Stupid me. Taken over 10 cracks at Verlander with boosts on top of skill boosts. Seriously I’m at silver level and I’m going at him with a left handed batter rated 90 points higher and can’t score more than 2 runs off him. I’d like to thank Glu for doing this to me today. They have ensured that I will never spend one dime on this game again.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    So I finally beat woh for the first time since Mr. Smile but get potm trienen... any batter would have been better than that :(
    It's all done with mirrors
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Does anyone know if 5.7 - 5.10 pitchers have any special skills, like a “righty” boost. Thx! 
  • marc8282marc8282 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    @nym5fan how you do on it today? I only got to 5.8 and decided not to blow gold lol 
    OK so don't hate me but 2nd cycle and

@Sandpipers
    Same here, brutal.
    @Houmy
    Share the wealth
    edited October 2018
    You have to be kidding me. 
    @MacGruber at this point I've got my fingers crossed for the Mays & Mantle boxes

• samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    What’s the max overall on Prime Altuve?
    @samtheman Altuve is 420 max. Not sure if they've released different versions so the one I am referring to is with late inning skills.

@marc8282 I beat it twice with Prime Altuve and 20% batting boost. Got that Treinen fellow both times... was not a happy camper after all that effort to get that POTM SR twice...