Options

Bonus Game win %age

nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
I get the push to level up your team by Glu… But man a 10% bonus game win percentage for an 85k strength silver team is a bit ridiculous. I am matching up to Gold VIPS and Platinum VIP teams and even with my solid lineup and pitching rotation I am no match for hitters and pitchers of that caliber. I get maybe throwing in a challenging matchup with a team over-ranking mine, but match me up with teams my level so I at least have a fighting chance and maybe a win percentage closer to 50% would be nice. All I do on bonus game event days is burn through bonus game tickets and stack late round and 2nd round draft picks. Hardly any fun or help to my club. Rant over.
From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!

Comments

• Options
    MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    I am Silver 80k. I will match up with teams below me 10-20k and they will SHELL my ace Max 420 for 10 runs while I match against a 40k team starting Alex Wood at 115 and I struggle to take him for 3 runs. It's rigged.
  • Options
    bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    The outcome is determined the second you tap "Autoplay" or "Play".
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I would love to continue facing silver teams too, but I also realize that the game wasn't programmed to allow me to park there forever. Instead of going to gold, I've decided to limit myself to WoH/Derby. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Had same problem on my 80k silver.  I noticed the teams I outranked, they were platinum and diamond and I never beat them.  Finally went gold, it was either that or quit the stupid game.  Figured I will continue to play but quit when glu forced me to spend money!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Me too @DFBB. But when I have two bonus players (both POTWs) I want to help the club. That is impossible with these matchups and a 10% win percentage. 
  • Options
    @whynot I refuse to go gold. With as many Prime Sluggers and Prime Players I have, and now a Legend slugger, I would have to spend a fortune to get enough Prime XP to level them all up. That's just not gonna happen lol. I'll stay silver and take my losses like a champ. I'd rather be able to keep beating WoH and Derby. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @nym5fan I get it, but at the same time, your club should understand too. We skip Thursdays, but as an example: We don't expect gold teams to crush derby. If there's a silver team with lots of wins, much shouldn't be expected from them on bonus days either.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    They get it @DFBB, I just don't agree with it lol.