Options

CVC

deerbanditdeerbandit Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
How is it I have a 86k team and 90 percent of my hits in cvc are weak ground balls. In most regular games I score 20 to 40 runs per game. Then other people in my club that are 60k teams at silver put up hundreds of thousands of points per round. Theres something wrong with that feature of the game.

Comments

• Options
    miggyrisingmiggyrising Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    My best guess is that your clubmates have an entire lineup of capped players, some of whom have skills attached, while your lineup is a mixture of capped and non-capped players into which you haven't had many resources to improve their skill ratings beyond the initial cash improvements. 

In my experience, teams with all capped players perform better than teams with even 1 player that isn't capped.

Also, the skills attached to a player matter significantly. The difference between a player with a 4% skill boost and a 14% skill boost seems to be much more dramatic than 10%. 

When I started using resources to improve these skill boosts, I immediately went from around 15k as a high round to 20 times that. 
  • Options
    deerbanditdeerbandit Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    All my players are maxxed gold 10 all bit 2 are special with skills or legend. Most skills are pretty high. But yes I could get them a bit higher.