Guaranteed prime for $29.99

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
So why would anyone pay $29.99 for an at best 405 prime when you could get the cvc subscription 430 max Trout for $9.99? Someone didn't think this through.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I need a prime Posey though!  Imagine if that CVC player was Posey (drooling) lol I would finally be able to retire!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @JdotChristopher at a 20% chance though $30 is still too much for a max 372 Posey in my opinion. I actually have the 370 max one on inactive and just use my 300 max Posey as in gold I just don't see the point of spending the XP for a 370.

• bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Very poorly planned strategy. I don't believe they will be selling many of these. Not a bad idea, just not a good selection of "I need him" Primes. That, and bad timing with the higher rated CVC Trout available for 20 bucks less.
    Tap tap tap tap it in
    I did buy the Trout CVC
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    CvC trout had the additional skill added for right handed pitchers a couple days ago as well, so a good deal all around.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Mysteriously cvc trout has lost the RHP skill today....
    It's all done with mirrors
    Mysteriously cvc trout has lost the RHP skill today....
    I saw that too. How can they remove the additional skill? I purchased a specific player with 2 skills. It was still the best deal around, but that’s not ok. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    That’s the main reason I didn’t buy it.  They never give solid deals so I figured there would be a catch or they would pull some bs. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited October 2018
    They will probably put it back. People have spent evo, cash & xp to level up those skills so they can't just remove it. If they removed it because it was too much of a good deal after the fact then it would be extremely shady at best.