Player Bonus Skill icons????

ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
Does anyone know where to find an image/list of special players bonus skills. I have a few, so know boosts for RISP, Tie, blow out, etc.  But have no idea what other icons mean. Especially pitchers with triple circle & dot on right (first pitch strike?, strong 1st inning?). Thanks for any insight! Maybe @Houmy @Sandpipers knows or other peeps can post screenshots of their players with a bonus skill. Love to see it in one place for all to reference. 

Answers

• bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    Following 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
    Following
    Tap tap tap tap it in
    Following
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    @Thunderstormer have to do some cropping to the screenshots but will post eventually hehe
    It's all done with mirrors
    @Thunderstormer have to do some cropping to the screenshots but will post eventually hehe
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Thunderstormer that's actually a good idea to create a post with the skills and what they mean. In the meantime I believe this one is the one you were wondering about?

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Here's a few more:

edited October 2018
    Had an issue....
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Great stuff! Funny to see you cap out at precious prime exp... I do the same lol 
    Great stuff! Funny to see you cap out at precious prime exp... I do the same lol 
     @Thunderstormer pxp is so hard to get coz I can't cycle derby and only 5 of my players are not prime, so the skills are last to get pxp lol...... meanwhile I have enough lxp for 3 guys if the tap gods would be kind enough to let me use it instead ;)
     @Thunderstormer pxp is so hard to get coz I can't cycle derby and only 5 of my players are not prime, so the skills are last to get pxp lol...... meanwhile I have enough lxp for 3 guys if the tap gods would be kind enough to let me use it instead ;)