Customer Support Assistance Needed

bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
edited October 2018 in General TSB Discussion
@blueleopard
I sent a message to CS yesterday regarding not getting rewards for the CVC Trout I purchased via the subscription. Attached is the reply i got from Rishell. Every single time I get this person, it’s a disaster. They dont even take the time to read my issue. They just cooy and paste some pre-canned nonsense that isnt relevant to my issue. 
Tap tap tap tap it in

Comments

• bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    The messages to and from CS are in reverse order for some reason
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    Not only he helps nothing but also get u mad with meaningless response. 
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I'm not sure that Trout gives you a 300 multiplier. I could be wrong but I think his CVC skill just gives him a boost to hit and power when he is in a CVC match but nothing else. Other perks with CVC subscription are higher starting multiplier for the same amount of gold every time, higher hitting/power team boost for the same amount of gold every time and extra/cheaper retry for the third out. Nothing about a 300 multiplier for Trout.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Last week, the Trout from the weekend box received the 300x multiplier. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Sorry if I'm wrong, but wasn't it Signature Cain and Muncy that were getting the 300 multiplier?  I also have cvc trout and wasn't getting anything special for him, but wasn't expecting either. I pulled Cain and got the multiplier for him on my B team however
    It's all done with mirrors
    @Sandpipers That was for yesterday. I believe OP is referring to last weekend. The CvC Trout has yet to be a bonus player. 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Ok thx @DFBB at least it seems correct about trout, I picked him up last Saturday morning also. Regardless the response from CS is rediculous 
    It's all done with mirrors
    I agree that CS dropped the ball big time. It's unfortunate, but it's not uncommon to get an agent that is clueless about the actual game. 
    Yea, looks like I was wrong about the 300x multiplier for CVC Trout.
    Tap tap tap tap it in
    Seems like every really really bad CS answer I have received this year was from this particular agent.
    Tap tap tap tap it in