Finally saved up 30k gold!

manbearpuigmanbearpuig Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
I’ve been working for weeks, winning literally thousands of bonus games in order to save up 30k gold for a weekend event. I’d love to have a legend so I’m pretty set on spending the gold on a weekend, but I’m torn on what to spend the gold on. I won’t be doing it for this weekend’s event btw. Should I pour all of it into a greatest of all time box and hope for the best? Or am I better off going for something with better odds?

sidenote: will spending that much gold all at once get me jailed? I put in a ton of effort to get this and don’t want to have my account locked up by mistake 

Comments

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Nah you’ll be good
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @manbearpuig what tier are you on?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• manbearpuigmanbearpuig Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    @Houmy diamond vi
  • bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    edited October 2018
    How much legend xp do you have?
    Tap tap tap tap it in
    If you don’t have much Legend XP, try the @Houmy
    Tap tap tap tap it in
    The houmy is when you spend the gold on legend xp boxes to accumulate legend xp. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
    I highly recommend it 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited October 2018
    What type of resources do you have? I strongly advise against ATGs if you're diamond because even in the event that you get one(very unlikely), you will not be able to afford to level them up to diamond(cost is over 120k gold, on avg just for ATG evo). Without more info on your team, I would seek out the 435+ max boxes that require blue xp. If you need lxp, consider fast playing at least one season of seasonals to get the 10k of lxp(much better value than the lxp boxes). I know it's a lot to digest, but 'grats man. Fan rewards are always exciting. Hopefully, we get a good one next week!

edit: spending that type of gold will NOT get you jailed.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @manbearpuig I would definitely forget about the ATG legends as you would need 1.5x the legend xp as other legends for them. It's gonna be tough to get your legend to even platinum so diamond would be out of reach. Personally I would spend all the gold on legend xp boxes as you would need all the xp you can get your hands on. Sorry to say but with the 18 way of all picks starting at bronze you would need to spend a lot of $$$ if you want to get your legend to your tier.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022