CS and Devs are denying CVC Trout should have 2nd Skill

2Next

Comments

• forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    think there gonna use the primes as bonus players this week?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Yeah @forlornclamstamp even if was to get any of those primes I wouldn't be able to use them.... I better cycle multiple times tomorrow ;)
    @Sandpipers I hear you buddy. Honestly I wasn't going to spend the xp on any of them either but once I got Altuve and looked at his numbers I spent away and retired my 420 Altuve. The LCS version is slower but his hit & power are crazy.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @Houmy didnt you also get merrifield from WOH? Isn't hit stats the same as Altuve pretty much and blue xp?
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    @dkarski87 yes he is awesome and pretty much the same stats. His skill is actually more helpful in WOH too. Had him as DH and I just loved the way Altuve performed for me in 17 and 18 so I just had to level him up. It's all good though as I just need enough xp for any potential WS primes that I may get and either my signature puig or correa depending on which one ends up higher in stats.

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea I thought so... Identical stats pretty much.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Sent in a complaint as well. Didn’t have my own screenshot of course. Cause I trusted that they wouldn’t be screwing me... here is my convo with them...
  • forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    on the scale of complaints they've been getting isn't obvious there was an issue with this deal 
    Found these on fb. Hope it helps those trying to get this resolved. 

I posted a tweet. Maybe if they get enough bad publicity about it then it will help...
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Awesome @Houmy thanks for digging those pics up and posting... let's see how their deniabilty goes now. I told my agent that there would be a firestorm of complaints if they didn't make things right and stop pretending it didnt happen, and that we all know they have the ability to go thru our activity logs and find the evidence themselves. He back tracked and said he would follow up with the devs. Honestly, there have been several short sighted blunders made this year, but this cvc trout fiasco takes the cake in utter stupidity.
    It's all done with mirrors
    @Sandpipers my pleasure and I like the new signature. Best of luck with that buddy. Remember to sacrifice some KFC to Jobu. Worked for me ;)  

• qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    This is the response I just got. Sounds hopeful. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's been fixed!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Looks like they finally gave it back...
    It’s back
    Pic
    And restored the the skill level back to where it was - it took awhile and some nonsense from a few CS agents, but ultimately they made it right :)
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Glad they had to eat a little crow!  Nice job, investigation team lol.  
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Yep mine is back too. Yay!
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Can he be used in all game modes (WOH, Season, Sprint Events)? Or is he only for CvC?
    @JEDDDOGGY all modes. Only difference is his CVC skill is only good for CVC but his 2nd skill works in CVC as well as the skills are stackable as they posted before.

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Went ahead and bought the CvC subscription just to get Trout. Good thing you get to keep him, because the subscription itself is virtually useless imo.
    Yeah @JEDDDOGGY you notice a decent improvement IF you were scoring good numbers to begin with... in other words it's like a 1.5 multiplier or something, if you scored 200k prior to the subscription you might get 300k after buying it type of thing... I got it for my worst performing team in cvc and it was only a modest improvement
    @sandpipers, the biggest improvement I have noticed is if you buy batting boost. I normally score between a total of 300-500k in a match. If I buy 10 boosts and use for 5 rounds I will score 1.3-1.5 million. 
    Question you have to ask yourself is... are the rewards for winning or getting high round worth $5? If you have a player that is needing LXP or PXP then maybe this is a worth while way to quickly get the XP you need. Otherwise I don't think it is worth the extra $5 or gold. 
    @nym5fan I bought it out of curiosity and to get the max 430 trout (thankfully the fiasco over the 2 skills is finally dealt with... knock on wood) so it was worth it to get the player imo.... of course since then he's been pushed down the hierarchy of overall player strength to about my top 5 position but still AOK for me... now had Posada been delivered to me yesterday like he was supposed to hehe then I'd be talking about something else lol
    edited October 2018
    I did it out of curiosity as well... bet they made bank on killing the curious cats in the game like us lol. 
    I cancelled though, I didn't see enough benefit to the "subscription". Getting the player was enough for me. 
  • Armyjumper93Armyjumper93 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I was curious to the 2nd skill, and to be honest, didn’t realize it was missing. Now to go off topic, what do y’all do to put up such high numbers? Any technique or pointers? CVC is the only thing I have problems with concerning putting up insane numbers. Seems like I’ve tried everything and I still can’t make it past 50k total.