Options

No Game Changer Bonus ?!?!

ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
Got "lucky” pull on free Game Changer Box with Turner. Leveled him up for nice club sprint 30k per rbi bonus. Must have close to 100 rbis by now, but no bonus points. Wrote a ticket... blah blah blah! Anyone else not getting bonus today?
Thx

Comments

• Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Free game changer box? Where? Lol
  • Options
    Came as free gift early evening Sunday @Haraycaray
  • Options
    LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    @Thunderstormer I think you may have confused boxes.  To my knowledge, no one has received a free Game Changer box.  The odds of getting a Game Changer in the box are 50%, so you don't need to be that lucky to pull one.  Does the Turner you have  on your team have the "Game Changer" text across his icon?
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • Options
    Maybe he’s not Game Changer 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Nope. That’s a different version. He isn’t the game changer, but is actually better than the game changer after this week
  • Options
    You’re spot on @Bigpredfan! Feeling both dumb & lucky now, suppose this game is a lot of dumb luck haha. Must have been some free division series box. Anyway, nice to know he won’t deflate to 340 next week
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Do the ALCS/NLCS guys level up when their teams advance too? I have a JD Martinez with the ALCS at the top of his pic (forgot where /how I acquired this haha) and wondered if he will get a boost if they make it to the WS.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY as far as I know nothing was mentioned about the LCS players getting higher maxes. Just signature primes so far.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022