Weekend Bonus

2Next

Comments

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    First I got 700XP. Next a Clutch box w/ XP. Now a Legend DP. Hopefully the 🎁 will keep on coming! 🤞🏼
  • caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Got Arcia from free pick the 4500 gold later got a sp to do damage with this weekend.  Bummed that gold didn’t go to stadium but the 5k prime from fan rewards is a bonus I guess.
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I have only gotten 1 gift... restarted multiple times with a guy in the club getting another gift too. Guess I am not as lucky today. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I had Gary Cater my wedding, the food sucked lots of curly hair in the pasta. that and everything was served in cups....

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    My club has two teams that are registering bonus points of some kind, just for having Dodgers and Astros players, the rest of the members, despite having those Dodgers and Astros are recording zero bonus and the game restart has been done multiple times. We don't play the Tuesday and weekend events anymore but we thought we'd just test to see what was working and what wasnt.... none of it is making sense. Btw my B team got Bellinger from the free box so we'll see if they fix the CvC bonus....
    It's all done with mirrors
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    850xp for me too. Classic

@Mattattack, how does Bench compare to Posada?

I don't quite have Posada leveled yet due to lack of LXP so haven't used him a ton.

But I know he maxes at 309-305-97 in gold and 232-229-72 in silver

Bench is 217-204-130 silver, I don't have his gold numbers but Posada is definitely better.

I cant complain about Bench tho, he was my 5-10 ringer during the Diaz days and is still my go to against lefties.  Did well against Kershaw the other day.

• tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    oh yeah, definitively Posada's numbers are better, especially for WOH. And the fact that he is switch hitter makes it crazy good.
  • lenardlenard Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    None of the bonus players are accumulating points. I have Yelich, Moustakas, and JD. No 11k for any of them. Just my Dodger points and Astro pitcher points 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    lenard said:
    None of the bonus players are accumulating points. I have Yelich, Moustakas, and JD. No 11k for any of them. Just my Dodger points and Astro pitcher points 
    I think those three are from last weekends box so they wont give bonus points this weekend.
  • FlabombsquadFlabombsquad Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I got Machado and I’m not getting my 35k per rbi