Options

Hear my rant!!!

newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
Hey fellow tappers,   I need to take this moment to explode my thoughts.   I have played this game for 2 years now. Last season I wouldn’t put much money into it , as I didn’t see the gains?    But I grew to love this game, you can even say I’m addicted now!!    So this year I chose to commit to it timely and financially.   I was dumb this year though and evolved my team fast. Then realized I will not get enough xp, pxp, lxp to ever cap again. So I went for diamond cycle GOAT for the gold supply.   So now I can’t beat woh, can’t start slugfest, etc.  

I always try to stay positive on forums, and polite with cs even though we all know how bad some of them are!!   BUT HERE IS MY PROBLEM  that has pushed me over the edge!!   
     I buy mountain of gold every week to keep bonus players going and score points for my club.   Also I beat GOAT once for 7,500 gold.   So that’s 18 k gold per week just to try for these ONE TIME USE players.  At the end of event they are disposed or benched.  For the last 4-5 weeks I have only been lucky enough to get one small bonus player in about 20 boxes. 10 k gold wasted again.  This weekend 12 k gold and not 1 player.   Like wtf!!!    These players are garbage after event and glu can’t even let us have some for the events!!    Fix the dang % for these players.   

So to wrap this up I will say glu has got there last dollar from me.  I will not support this greed!!    I see people post these good hits with legends and top box players, and hit good from gifts, etc.    Well I can say I have got 2 prime players from gifts in total ALL YEAR ,   And spend 1,000 s of dollars to compete daily,  and my luck has been insanely bad.   So enough is enough,  I will still play of course, but will not score points for club and will prob start to loose interest, and there you go, another good paying customer lost because of greed!!!