Options

Leveling Up

matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
So this morning I woke to look at my team and well... I need 3900 Gold and a Minimum of 660 Evo just to get my team to the next possible level, Im getting stomped in season mode no matter what I do (even Baltimore beats me) I can't cycle in WOH,  and CvsC I couldn't hit water if I fell out of a boat, advice anyone?  or should I just trade in everyone and be the team my current play would deem that I am, My team strength is 92116 I am diamond 1, I feel like I made a mistake moving to diamond. seriously am I playing the game the wrong way?

Rant over just hit the wall here..

Maybe they have tap sports Hockey, that can't Suck.
Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

Comments

• Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Focus on your best 4 or 5 hitters and leveling them up. Pretty soon, you'll be winning those games.
    Enjoy the game.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @matt_sackett as you guessed yourself you moved to Diamond too fast. About the only option I can think of for you is playing bonus games and tournaments, to get bonus tickets, to keep leveling up tiers and getting the gold & EVO at the end of the levels as 660 EVO will be hard to get otherwise. 

Eventually bonus games will be hard as well once the your number of games played goes up. To give you an idea I was beating the other teams in bonus games with a 20-40 run difference about 2 weeks ago, not losing once, and yesterday that number changed to 2-8 runs mostly. I still won about 95% of the games but I have recently been paired with tougher Platinum teams being gold myself. They are still ranked lower than me but most of them have one or two pitchers that outrank my batters.

Also @Bigpredfan could probably give you a few pointers about how get gold & EVO in Diamond.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    mynolesrockmynolesrock Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I moved to Gold really fast when the game first broke and I was getting curb stomped consistently.  I've just camped out in Gold now and am maxing out everyone.  I may not ever go above Gold because of the cost both Gold and Evo as well as what it costs in game enjoyment.  Having each person you pick up start at Bronze definitely changes the whole concept and strategy of the game.