Options

Game Changers

manbearpuigmanbearpuig Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
the boosted game changers at a 50% pull rate are so, so tempting, but it seems to me that dropping them from 475 to 340 is too much. Former potm’s and potw’s would sometimes only drop to 360 or so, meaning they might still be serviceable players once the boost wears off. Taking them all the way to 340 just ruins my motivation to buy them, however good they may be for the week

Comments

• Options
    forlornclamstampforlornclamstamp Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I sent CS a complaint about the box because they always have one guy in there they use once for nothing and the other guys they'll have set at a high bonus. I always pull the scrub. haha
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    1100 at 50% odds, you're talking 2200 for a rental player (for only a week). I'm not buying one lol.
  • Options
    BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Sometimes I wonder if I’m actually gambling without a payoff?
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @BradHedger that is exactly what you are doing. Time to stop wondering lol. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I get one or two a week and run them for the bonus points in whatever events apply.  It is what it is.  Not every player is meant for foundation building in this game.  The Club benefits and since everyone else does the same the payoff comes back in turn.  It was 445 to 340 just a week ago;  at least the top end has gone up considerably so they can be useful and actually be a "game changer".  POTWs have never been higher than 340 after a week and POTM's cost considerably more and at best (September) only went as high as 360 after the regression.  Neither make my personal lineup and I've never looked at them as anything other than a rental tool required for getting bonus points.  And I do this as a non real money playing player;  never spent a cent on the game and still see this as a good investment from a team standpoint.