GOT GOLD?

SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
edited November 2018 in General TSB Discussion
What would incentivize you to play TSB more often?

GOT GOLD? 34 votes

2x GOLD for Videos on Holidays.
50%
Toughthundercatsscottpdannbyramorazorbacksmynolesrockdkarski87Sandpipersfahhq2OutlanduhnadeezydontgoTenwethePdidsSantashelpermatt_sackettReadingFightingPhilsMadswagoostevebalboni 17 votes
GOLD HR Derby.
14%
DFBBWicked0Wildcatsnym5fanjabber83Mws_5767 5 votes
More Ways to Get LXP.
32%
Bigpredfancmorr23Bizymoney12LonzoBallinmidnightmarauderbuaya123huminbirdtocopan18VellocetMulderkenmanbearpuig 11 votes
Stop Complaining. Spend $$$.
2%
Haraycaray 1 vote

Comments

• whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    None of the lousy options above
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Lol stop complaining spend $$ i had to vote there lmao 
  • SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    @Haraycaray if I had the money like some of these guys, I might, but I'm currently paying my way through grad school lol
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @Santashelper I’d take a masters degree over relevance in TSB any day lol 
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    GOLD HR Derby.
    I'd play HR Battles all day long for gold
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Your all nuts, x2 videos. Watch a movie a night with the family for 2 or 3 hrs. Rake in 2k gold  at the same time ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    GOLD HR Derby.
    ^ accept videos for me hardly ever load, load slowly, or they crash.... I rake in a few hundred gold while other with no video problems rake in thousands... I am on a Samsung S8+ with AT&T unlimited data. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Same here, but im in Canada... better wifi connections... lol
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    More Ways to Get LXP.
    dkarski87 said:
    Your all nuts, x2 videos. Watch a movie a night with the family for 2 or 3 hrs. Rake in 2k gold  at the same time ;)
    But then I would spend that gold on legend XP, hence my selection of easier to acquire legend XP
  • SantashelperSantashelper Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    @Bigpredfan true, but to me, gold is a little more versatile (ie. buy legend xp, use for retries, etc.). Not to mention I usually buy legend XP and ATG evo during FR on the way to getting a legend.
  • manbearpuigmanbearpuig Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    More Ways to Get LXP.
    Last year I would’ve said 2x gold because I was raking in 1.5k plus a day watching videos while studying/watching tv anyway, but now that they don’t load properly I can’t imagine it being very useful 
    GOLD HR Derby.
    If I had more legends I might say LXP with the majority of you... but I have only be so lucky to pull 1 legend from countless boxes and draft picks lol. I must just be that lucky. Maybe I would have continued to cycle SF if LXP was easier to come by... But I get by 15k pxp and stop now. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    More Ways to Get LXP.
    I just thought that this would be my actual answer. 

Players that start at your level. I don’t chase players anymore because they all start at bronze 1. If I got a new player that started at my level, I would chase more, and therefore play more 
  • Dmoney644Dmoney644 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    And the games have been paying instantly, except these last 2 games i played, says rewarded. However, tapjoy rewards says they can't add gold from their side, i have to contact GLU, which i did, as of right now, no response back. 4032 up in the air and seemingly, I'm not gonna receive it after hours of play to earn it. 

So don't know if any video/game options will be worth it going forward.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    LOL......Like anything other than a phone and a quiet corner is needed.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Double gold videos for sure. Gold is so much more versatile. I'll never spend real money on this game especially for a game that keeps crashing and is so glitchy, clean all that up, and have players that you get start at whatever level you are currently at and then there will be a chance I will invest monetarily but right now time wasted is only time wasted but when you throw real money in the mix it's a completely different story!