WoH for 11-12-18: just too godly!!!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev13456

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'm so excited that I get a good shot at Nolan and that other guys get a shot at the Babe!
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I hope they don't change a single thing in this reward set...not a single thing
    It's all done with mirrors
  • ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Im not getting why Simmons(with a lower rating) is a lesser odds than Nolan.  
    And these are all blue xp, correct? Except the legends. 
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    It’s the usual Glu error in getting things out too quickly. Arenado will be the 150 and Simmons will be 375. Even if the odds don’t show the change, Arenado will be the tougher pull here.
    fahhq2 said:
    It’s the usual Glu error in getting things out too quickly. Arenado will be the 150 and Simmons will be 375. Even if the odds don’t show the change, Arenado will be the tougher pull here.

Cool.  I need simmons more, so that would be good.   
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Don’t wanna get too excited yet bc they may make a couple changes and que the posts of, “it was too good to be true, I’ve restarted 26 times and still lost”. Lol I hope it’s still just as easy as the previous WOH weeks.  
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Hate to ruin everyone parade here but this time last year we say Nolan Ryan in WOH and he was tuff as hell. My guess is there's a reason why they giving out ATGs in WOH, we gunna see the difficulty ramped back up too the Diaz and Neris days. Still beatable, but  much tougher then it is now. Hopefully still a few weeks away to people get a few more cracks at ATGs.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Haven’t they been “giving out” ATG’s the last 3 weeks on WOH w/o raising the difficulty back up?
    Lol yea they did it cause they are very kind and generous right.. ;). The difficulty will be ramped up again soon. Hopefully a few more weeks at these levels.
    – The Great Houmy
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    There’s always a catch lol I know that’s everyone’s main thought.  
    The bigger issue isn't seeing legends, but if the level of the pitchers will be raised. Keep in mind that last week, we had 470 and 485 max pitchers at 5.10. However, they've been level 3 and that made them reasonable. As a comparison, the Diaz days were level 10. If they gave us the same 470-485 pitchers and made them level 10? Well, let's just say that the pumpkin will make it's appearance regardless of the time. 
    Yeap!
    – The Great Houmy
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
     @Houmy are you ready to fight to get chipper? I know i’m.  B)
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    They can’t go back to Level 10. That’s just too hard when down 5 runs. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I’ve been getting closer and closer on platinum, I just hope I can do it before the year ends, get to 5-10 easy enough only to see nothing but curves, came real close last week and each time I have to run my way back up it seems to get harder. Be nice to get aronado this week and have a real woh game buster 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    That I am brother. Even though I already have 470 Muncy, Chipper would be super for sentimental reasons and I would max him right away. If I get lucky with him AND Nolan even better as then I would make Nolan my DH and move 470 Puig to sub. Either way I plan to do the 5 cycles and if I do more it's because I just want to play for fun. Won't even open the boxes till next day so that I'm not tempted.

435 Freeman is a bonus too and I can retire 425 Freeman now.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Houmy said:
    tocopan18 said:
    That I am brother. Even though I already have 470 Muncy, Chipper would be super for sentimental reasons and I would max him right away. If I get lucky with him AND Nolan even better as then I would make Nolan my DH and move 470 Puig to sub. Either way I plan to do the 5 cycles and if I do more it's because I just want to play for fun. Won't even open the boxes till next day so that I'm not tempted.

435 Freeman is a bonus too and I can retire 425 Freeman now.
    That’s why i wanted him too. I started following the braves the year he started as a regular player and he is still my favorite player ever. Hope i’m lucky to get him. I wasn’t too lucky with his boxes earlier this year. 
    @tocopan18 I may actually have changed my mind about Chipper and am now hoping for Simmons, Betts & Arenado. Been contemplating suicide by platinum if you will so plan is to get as many 430+ blue xp players as possible and go platinum. Have close to 1mil BXP and around 4600 unopened boxes. Just holding back for now due to the lack of EVO. Does anyone know how much EVO you get for going up tiers in platinum?

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @houmy you only get the evo for level 6 I believe. So all you will get is the gold 6 level you can see
    @Bigpredfan thanks buddy. EVO shortage will be a problem then.

Oh boy, you’re crazy brother. So expensive for so little rewards. 
    Will those 430 players be enough in platinum to beat woh?
    @tocopan18 it's a mute point at the moment as I wasn't taking the necessary EVO into consideration. As far as WOH goes I was planning to max Giambi & Martinez so it would be interesting to find out. Either way WOH wouldn't matter anymore as I wouldn't be able to bring any new prime or legends to platinum without spending a lot anyway so cycling WOH wouldn't matter.

Glad to know u are staying with us in the realm of the living.  ;)
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @Houmy keep on cycling diamond lol 
    @Houmy That's exactly why I have no plans to ever go Plat. My favorite part of the game is getting new players and leveling them up. It's just not realistic in Plat and beyond.

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @Houmy keep on cycling diamond lol 
    Come on man 
    Please, please please! Nolan, if you're listening/watching, I need you to come home buddy!
    Just an FYI 4.10 is Knebel (R) now so plan accordingly.