Options

WoH for 11-12-18: just too godly!!!

Comments

• Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Yelich is a beast, brother!
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    There's been a loooot of curves today for me, from several pitchers.... like 15 consecutive after doing video restart (9, video, 6 more) and that's happened a few times. Anyway, I don't feel it's hopeless, just gotta figure it out until the right sequence comes along.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    oddly my 40.1K is coming into play because of this game!
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    FINALLY....

Got Simmons who I already had. 
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    450 freeman couldn't beat kimbrel, bagwell fared better, but still not enough pitches to hit.... it's actually the very same experience a few wohs ago when I was using reggie against kimbrel, when even the fastballs were coming off the bat like wiffle balls...plan 14c going into effect now hehe 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Bummer @Sandpipers. You'll get it man. GL!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Thx @DFBB
    Reggie actually went thru kimbrel easily but when i reused him against Buehler he was killed pretty quickly both cracks at him.... anyway, not whining, just esplainin' hehe
  • Options
    Man, I freaking love your attitude. Really pulling for you man. This game can be nuts, but you are a class act. For reals. Sending good vibes your way and hoping that Nolan/Babe are on the other side!
  • Options
    @Sandpipers Buehler has boost vs L if I'm not mistaken.
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    got simmons a second time
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Got Chipper dam, @houmy sorry buddy but I just dont want him. I want babe. ;)
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    I'm not sure if the pitcher skills are even active, but I've basically ignored them for awhile now and I've done just fine. For example, I've been using a lefty to beat sig Sevy for weeks. 
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    What is everybody using to beat Kimbrel? I've faced him 12 times now and get nothing even remotely hittable.
    I beat him with fiisk
  • Options
    SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    I used Sign Segura with late innings boost and 80 gold boost stack and beat kimbrell one try... The problem is I'm 0-10 on Buehler with maxed Game changer Acuna sitting at 350 with 80gold boost still not doing anything 😡😡😡
  • Options
    thx @DFBB just trying to keep up the standards you, @Houmy and others set on here :)
    @JEDDDOGGY I'll try bagwell if I ever get back to Buehler hehe.... it's been a day for reals... I'm actually having a hoot getting used to Flaherty and his change up vs fastball, he gets me good sometimes
  • Options
    cycled third time and got Babe, who I already had. 
    They didn't even give me legend xp for duplicated player. Aren't they supposed to?

• Options
    joeyg29joeyg29 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    This is crazy Buelher throwing all curves. 3x got within a run. 20k gold down the drain
  • Options
    joeyg29joeyg29 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Do you guys use your top 10 players in order of points or do u use legends for top 4 no matter what there points?
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    For Kimbrel have been using Jim Edmonds, as far as Buehler I’m now 2 for 13 and got Simmons both times, have Banks so don’t need.  Will see if I can break through again, this past Wednesday I pulled JD 3x and had him already before the event lol so I guess my luck is settling down after getting Fisk and Teddy recently.
  • Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    This has been the easiest one for me in quite a while.  I cycled 2 times right off the bat without any restarts.  Got Arenado both times in the box as well.  
  • Options
    soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    4.8, 4.10 and 5.9 have been my issues today. Struggled early, pulled mookie twice and thought about giving up. Next two cycles up and got arenado and chipper. Pretty excited.

I've also wondered about pitcher skills in WoH. Is there a set level they are at? Or are they at 0-1? 

Also, I really hope I never get an atg from woh. I've got the lxp to cap one but not the 30-40k gold for the evo box XD would be too tempting.
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
      Betts twice and Simmons. All will play till sig primes are leveled up.  Good day. 
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    I'm done. #10 didn't exactly bring tears, but was kind of cool. It's a bummer that I got nothing more than a cool s/s though. No lxp, nada!

• Options
    You get 1 of his evo... take a look at your count. +1
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    @dkarski87 Nope. I just checked. I got nada! :(
  • Options
    Odd, guess they changed it. You got 1 evo if he was capped and pulled him again in the past. Friend of mine had that with mickey.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    If I don’t cycle again today I’m happy, got me a Nolan, will love me some lefty’s in WoH well ones that don’t have RHB skill I do need to level Ted soon though I’m back to a glut of strong RHs with only one elite lefty.  Hopefully get him leveled in the next two weeks.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Well I'm done for tonight. Got Nolan x1, Simmons x2 & Mookie x1. Got 3 more boxes unopened which I'll get to tomorrow. I know myself and if I don't pull Chipper in those 3 I'll end up playing again. Gotta say though while the 1st cycle was relatively easy all the other ones were lots of curve balls at 4.8-4.10 and 5.7-5.10. Seemed harder tonight. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Fourth cycle and I got Arenado. Now we are talking. I wanted Chipper but i'm already tired and Arenado is a better value, so that's it. Amazing that now Signature Muncy and Signature Turner are both in the bench being 470. 
  • Options
    Arenado is a bad bad man. 

He's been my best performer today by far.