WoH for 11-12-18: just too godly!!!

12346Next

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Haha it’s the truth!! I have like 4 different Molina’s now. 

When I list them off it’s reminiscent of Bubba Gump naming off different types of shrimp dishes lol.

All Star Molina... Labor Day Molina... Gold Glove Molina...
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY your Molina has nothing, I say nothing, on my 38th version of Trout.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Houmy said:
    I have four deGroms on my team, I think that’s my record. Only three Trouts. :)
  • joeyg29joeyg29 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    guys some advice. I think I leveled to fast. 
    WOH was very hard, Beuhler was at 400 during yesterday's event
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    joeyg29 said:
    guys some advice. I think I leveled to fast. 
    For diamond you are spread too thin. If you want to compete in walk-off, focus on your 2 best right handed hitters and then Markakis and Freeman for your lefties as then use blue XP. All these legends in gold won’t do you any good. Pick a few since you are diamond and get them leveled up. 

At diamond you cant have all the legends leveled up unless you drop major money. Pick some and go from there. 
    Thanks Bigpred 👍👍
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    @DFBB, did u create a CS ticket about not receiving legend xp for already having Babe on monday? I did and they just gave me like 2400 legend xp. I had to try 2 diff customer service but at least i got it. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @tocopan18 I just messaged them. Thank you sir such for the heads up!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    @tocopan18 I just messaged them. Thank you sir such for the heads up!
    No problem
    @tocopan18 It to was supposed to be, ' thank you so much.' lol I was in too much of a hurry to get to CS. Lol
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @houmy I believe the TSBDGIF (Tap Sports Baseball Department of Game and Inland Fisheries) set a 6 Trout limit to keep. You are going to need to throw back 32 of your Trout or face a hefty ticket warning you not to keep more than the specified limit. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

This is another reason I’m already liking gold so much better then silver already.  Granted I had Whit who was a multiplier but still.  I’m lucky to hit 10000 a round in silver.   
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    *plays Silver playoff game*

:) just kidding.... ugh
  • nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    edited November 2018

This is another reason I’m already liking gold so much better then silver already.  Granted I had Whit who was a multiplier but still.  I’m lucky to hit 10000 a round in silver.   
    I am silver and had a 2.7 million point round with Whit yesterday... @JEDDDOGGY can vouch for it or you can search my profile NYM5FAN and see my high score for CVC round.

I'm not convinced Team Level has much to do with success in CVC rather more the players you have, how you place them in your batting order, and what bonus multiplier you have or how much gold you are willing to dump in it. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
    i agree @nym5fan, i'm silver too and consistently make rounds of 200k-500k and sometimes 1+ millions in a single round. It is all players and multipliers.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    On the other hand, my two other teams are pretty evenly matched with the hitters they have, including a couple duplicates, and the scores are like night and day between them... cvc results can be bizarre. The last few weeks my main team has been putting up between 1-1.5m points per match, this week it can barely make 500k....no bonus multipliers involved, no roster changes
    It's all done with mirrors
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Would love to figure cvc out!  I am gold, players maxed, team strength 105k, and easily cycle woh but dang if I can hit the wiffle ball!
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    @tocopan18, My CS agent initially said that I received 3 ATG evos, then backtracked and said that only capped ATGs will receive the 3 ATG evos. After sending screen shots to show that I didn't receive any Evo, he then credited me with 3 BR Evos. What I found odd, however, was that he made it clear that it was a one-time courtesy and that they will not be able to make such an adjustment a 2nd time. Basically, If I happen to pull Babe again, I'm screwed. Somehow, when I finished reading the message, I left with the feeling that i had done something wrong. :(
    @DFBB it is an incredibly irritating statement that several of the cs agents make when a ticket is sent in for an app/game error that we are trying to correct and receive what we are due. It could be staff programmed CYA training (cover your a$$) for future issues, but regardless, simply irritating.
    Not a bad pull

At 1% odds, a great pull!
    @DFBB that is total crap from CS. 
    My first tey with cs she said no can do, lol. Even argued that i had not received babe nor arenado, just the 3 x simmons. I was like, lady are you kidding me? Obviously you are not looking at it right. I got arenado and babe also. Long story short, i closed the case and started a new one. This time the CS didn’t even argue, after one day reviewing he apologized for the missing legend xp and credited it to me.
    It all depends of the person handling the ticket, soif no luck just try again.
    @tocopan18 My guy is usually pretty good. I'm not sure why he responded in that manner. Maybe he was having a bad day? Idk. 
  • stumpadam21stumpadam21 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    fahhq2 said:
    It’s the usual Glu error in getting things out too quickly. Arenado will be the 150 and Simmons will be 375. Even if the odds don’t show the change, Arenado will be the tougher pull here.
    Lol