Options

Expanded Locked Players Increased?

dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
Hey All. Can someone of you please have a look at your inactive list and see if yours expanded as well. I traded a bunch of player earlier this week and last night noticed that my inactives list much larger, 60 by my count instead of the previous 40. I always keep a full list of trade in players as well so when I get a new player the lowest one vanished. I counted 22 of those before they started going poof. (cant recall the number you can keep  tho).
I know it was 40 players that you were able to LOCK but now it seems like it went up to 60. Just wanted to get a second look at it from other players. I looked at both my teams and this seems to be the case.
Thanks for your feedback.
"Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
– The Great Houmy

Comments

• Options
    JudgeJudge Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I noticed the same DK.  Great tweak by GLU. 
  • Options
    ProbodybuilderProbodybuilder Registered Users 337 Posts
    Would be a great tweak if the players didnt unlock on their own for no apparent reason constantly 
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @Probodybuilder I have not experienced that issue... thankfully. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Mine looks like the same as it always has. I always keep a ton of guys, but don't see anyone in there that's been added back or anything like that.
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    You were able to keep 40 locked players, now it seems to be 60. Try locking new players that you couldn't before.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy