Black friday specials

tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
do you guys think that $29.99 special including 2B Baez with max 480 and 2 skills is worth paying for? I’m debating the idea now. My current 2B is Merrifield with max 430 and Baez looks pretty good with the 480 and the 2 skills, but i’m not sure if I should wait for a 2B in woh or somewhere else. 
By the way, I just replaced my phone and moved my account so the system thinks it would be my first purchase and it is actually offering that Baez for $19.99 in some pop ups every so often.

Comments

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    I'm not big on the blowout skill but maybe I'm in the minority.... I'm looking for a lefty or switch hitter with woh skill, but so far I've either missed or just haven't seen one.... the other thing is these specials are disappearing fast, a few hours and they're replaced with something else
    It's all done with mirrors
  • twins49twins49 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I think a black Friday deal would be worth it. I personally bought Acuna. When looking into new players I would get the ones with useful skills for WOH. Being walk off hero is heavy right handed pitchers I would look for a late innings skill, right handed pitcher combo. You would get the most use out of that in the future. 
  • MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    There has been speculation Mike Trout will make this list of Black Friday specials. Can anyone confirm that?