Deals deals deals

SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
These are money making deals no doubts.  If they were 20$ I bet they'd sell 3x the amount.  My point of this post is that this is the kind of money scheme they could incorporate to ensure money spent.  Gold on boxes is fun due to the "what if" factor, but the success and hype behind these deals are definitely there.  I grabbed Lindor as the sure fire thing but that Harper and this Gallo are nice!  I think players would appreciate the opportunity to spend extra real money to ensure a great player.  Make boxes bonus guys only or something and these players simply to help get bonus players.  What would be best is if you could evolve bonus players week to week instead of 6 of one guy.  How do you guys like the deal.  I definitely will be saving up for the next time they do a deal like this lol 

Comments

• LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Spending $35.00 on a single prime player (dual skills or not) is something I won't be doing.
  • SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    Spending $35.00 on a single prime player (dual skills or not) is something I won't be doing.
    That's fair!  Do you usually hit boxes?  Just curious how you approach playing the game 
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I did get lucky last week and pulled a prime/dual skill Acuna on my first attempt.
    I also saved up gold this past summer to go after a legend at a position of need and landed Bench.
    I have a few POTM's and a ton of skilled primes - some that just sit, as I don't have enough pxp atm. 
  • SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    I did get lucky last week and pulled a prime/dual skill Acuna on my first attempt.
    I also saved up gold this past summer to go after a legend at a position of need and landed Bench.
    I have a few POTM's and a ton of skilled primes - some that just sit, as I don't have enough pxp atm. 
    I hear ya on primes not getting any love!  It seems like its oversaturated with repeat prime players with different skills.  At this rate they should offer a player who can cycle between 3 skills only 2 active at a time hahah