Trade in your franchise coins! For what?

BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
Wouldn’t it be cool if we could trade these in for something to help improve teams that can’t take advantage of franchise players because our lineups have fortunately exceeded the use of them.. let’s hear back about these options, ratios or other ideas! 

Trade in your franchise coins! For what? 49 votes

Regular experience 50/1
0%
Prime experience 35/1
18%
scottpdannTomFoolery207JdotChristopherSakaV2SuperKingOfPaisasmitchdavenport4wildwillyGo2sleep18TheInsaneOne 9 votes
Legend experience 20/1
32%
rasinToughthundercatsDFBBmynolesrockBizymoney12fahhq2LonzoBallinnym5fanLudwigMonsterEdgarforHOFMulderkenDRCLEANUPBradHedgerYanks999iwearsockscubschampions2016 16 votes
Cash 1000/1
6%
marela520rmouse511aaronchenn 3 votes
Draft picks .. some combo of this option
4%
TothsterMonstercrazydawgs 2 votes
gold 2/1
16%
Haraycarayroyallyscrewedjabber83stevebalbonimilty45Bonebreakerzcuseorangetimmyo022716 8 votes
EVO 1/3
22%
byramorazorbacksnadeezysoxfanwhammo911jpuck6190matt_sackettslafrance2jcrow22Judgebenny100BobbyFlay 11 votes

Comments

• BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Legend experience 20/1
    Great idea!
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Legend experience 20/1
    LXP w/o a doubt. It’s the rarest commodity
    Legend experience 20/1
    No doubt is right! @fahhq2 make a pick in the poll! 
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Legend experience 20/1
    This is actually an awesome idea! I have over a hundred of these coins and no use for them. Even though I picked lxp they should give us a buffet of options to trade the coins in for because right I need both lxp and pxp and need to build back up my blue cash , evo and get some bullpen help so I'll need draft picks or boxes and of course gold is versatile. So right now everything looks pretty tasty on the buffet table. Except for blue xp I got way too much of that and running out of players to use it on. 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    What about the gold that Glu says they cost?
    Legend experience 20/1
    What about the gold that Glu says they cost?
    Not sure what you’re referring too?
    Referring to this 

Legend experience 20/1
    @Bigpredfan, yes you can purchase franchise coins.. what we are taking about is trading in your franchise coins for something else, high level teams don’t need franchise players, because their current roster is better then the available franchise players..
    Legend experience 20/1
    @Bigpredfan if your referring to the ratio, I think it would nice if they gave us something but doubt it would be on par with what it costs to purchase them.. 
    @Bigpredfan if your referring to the ratio, I think it would nice if they gave us something but doubt it would be on par with what it costs to purchase them.. 
    it was meant kind of tongue in cheek. Those things are so over valued. I would honestly barely value them over energy drinks. 
  • marela520marela520 Registered Users 65 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Cash 1000/1
    it was meant kind of tongue in cheek. Those things are so over valued. I would honestly barely value them over energy drinks. 

The chance of getting franchise coin from club loyalty box is nearly 4~10% and getting it from tournament box is nearly 20%.
    It is  indeed an overvalue item.
  • scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Come on @Glu . Let's make this happen .  Having hundreds of unusable coins is no fun.  
  • DRCLEANUPDRCLEANUP Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Legend experience 20/1
    Wouldn’t it be cool if we could trade these in for something to help improve teams that can’t take advantage of franchise players because our lineups have fortunately exceeded the use of them.. let’s hear back about these options, ratios or other ideas! 
    It would be great to have a reason to have them right now not so much
    Legend experience 20/1
    DRCLEANUP said:
    It would be great to have a reason to have them right now not so much
    Agree, how many do we all have now after this was originally posted? 
  • cuseorangecuseorange Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    gold 2/1
    Definitely a great idea!!!
    Legend experience 20/1
    I have 311 coins.. how about Babe Ruth with two skills for a handful!
  • bravesman72bravesman72 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    I'll take a moment's box.. lol
    Legend experience 20/1
    I'll take a moment's box.. lol
    I would too! Ha ha