Options

WoH for 11-26-18: Mickey again??

13Next

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Personally I wouldn't trade anyone I would hope to have in 19 anyway. GLU has never let you port over players from previous versions but with all the changes they are always making you'll never know if there will be some sort of option down the road or not.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @Houmy agreed, and who knows- they may do something this year even, such as: "All legend players get additional skill!" or "All legend players get 25 max overall bump!" or similar.
  • Options
    @JEDDDOGGY I would say they should make non-ATG legends 5 skill players just to piss off @DFBB :grimace: 

• Options
    twins49twins49 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Vellocet said: to
    At 5% you would need on average 20 boxes to pull mick any less is a losing bet. 
    Actually the odds of pulling mick on 20 boxes at a 5% chance is 64% so your still only a little better than a coin flip.
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @tocopan18 I still wouldn't trade Ernie in though. If you play 19 then it'll be nice to have him for 18 nostalgic reasons. The LXP you get isn't honestly that much anyway for trading him in.

True. I would only get like 3600 lxp anyways, which won't help much.
    But he does deserves to be replaced by Galvis based on those numbers, don't you think?
  • Options
    @tocopan18 replace yes. The switch hitting would definitely come in handy in non-WOH modes as well. I got Galvis as well but as I also have 490 LHP/RHP Lindor both Galvis and Ernie are inactive now.

• Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @tocopan18 replace yes. The switch hitting would definitely come in handy in non-WOH modes as well. I got Galvis as well but as I also have 490 LHP/RHP Lindor both Galvis and Ernie are inactive now.

that Lindor is sweet. Switch hitter with both opposing pitcher skills.
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Anyone know where @DFBB is with the WOH post for today? Should we alert the authorities to look for him and make sure he is okay?
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @nym5fan I'm embarrassed to reveal how often I've refreshed...lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    nym5fannym5fan Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @DFBB you usually post early with some speculation lol. 
    From Wentz he came, he shall be returned!