Game changers

manbearpuigmanbearpuig Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
i noticed the new game changers are 490 overall now instead of the 450 or so they used to be. Can we expect them to drop down to 340 like the rest of them or will they stay a bit better, maybe 360 or so?

Comments

• TothsterMonsterTothsterMonster Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Ya I’ve been wondering the exact same thing. 
  • cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    i noticed the new game changers are 490 overall now instead of the 450 or so they used to be. Can we expect them to drop down to 340 like the rest of them or will they stay a bit better, maybe 360 or so?
    Matt Carpenter 3 weeks ago when he was 490 fell to 350 after the boost was over
  • cuseorangecuseorange Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I normally wont buy game changers for this very reason.  Once event is done they usually drop so much they are worthless and sit on my bench this late in the year.
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Yeah but none of the game changers I've got have been used in any event and they are still 490...thank goodness they we're only gifts because I would never pay real gold for boosted players and if they go back I'll put back my Mike Schimdt with one skill and Phil Ruzzito without any skill and then wish I was able to trade those two and the one as a sub game changers to the highest bidder. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I have Corbin from the week before last and he is still boosted. Did they increase the boost time at some point or is this probably just a Glu mistake?
  • ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    What?!?! Glu make a mistake?!?! That never happens. Come on now🙄