Line App?

LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
edited November 2018 in General TSB Discussion

I was wondering what this was exactly, if it’s legit, where I can download it, how it assists you with the game, etc.
Anyone have any insight? I must admit, I was quite surprised at the lack of information that’s available, considering I’ve heard about this being very helpful from others.

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It's in the app store. My club, as well as many others, use it for our club chat. It's pretty awesome!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Most clubs find it helpful because you can use screenshots and aren’t limited to a character amount. 
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    So it's just a social networking type app for chatting and really has nothing to do with the game itself?
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Correct

Looks like this 
  • jpuck6190jpuck6190 Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Our club uses it as well. No character limit and you can share pics and what not. Also save chat logs so you you can go back and check if need be. We also create seperate rooms where new members can go check out certain strategys we use with the click of a button without having to explain the same stuff over and over. Highly recommend it. Turn alerts off on friday night when the drinking starts lol. The chat always blows up on weeekend nights.
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Very much worth it when put to good use
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • qkponyqkpony Registered Users, Member 111 Posts
    My line id is qkpony if anyone wants to add me.